• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Do you eat crisp breads

nicolas

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I never used to but I bought it on last shop and just had 2 with a scrape of Phili light cold chicken tomato scallions and pepper was delicious and I think they 1 syn each and really 10 times better than the normal bag of crisps I'd eat a 9 o clock on a fri night !!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
I dont mind some of them but its not often I have them. Which ones have you been having?
I have Ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads and some rye ones and also the Finn Crisp wholegrain. xx

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
I like the ryvita black pepper ones or the seeded ones
Pagen krisps rolls are just gorgeous!
And I really like the ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads

S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
I also love Pagen Krisprolls, they are a great alternative to crusty bread so are nice dipped in homemade soup.
Also I smoother them with garlic and top with cheese in the oven and they make lovely little garlic breads xxx

hannata

I can haz cake?
S: 280lb C: 249.0lb G: 208.5lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 31lb(11.07%)
I also love Pagen Krisprolls, they are a great alternative to crusty bread so are nice dipped in homemade soup.
Also I smoother them with garlic and top with cheese in the oven and they make lovely little garlic breads xxx
nice idea, must pick some up this weekend and give that a go xx

S: 11st6lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 0st6lb(3.75%)
yum i just been munching a ryvita with philly light on as we speak defo beats a packet of crisps and now am full :)

nicolas

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
xxkate83xx said:
yum i just been munching a ryvita with philly light on as we speak defo beats a packet of crisps and now am full :)
;););););)

Am currently loving ryvita wg crispbreads as you can have 6 as a HEB so ive been having them with 2 mini tubs of ex light phili and some reduced fat pesto from Asda, works out as 5.5 syns in total with a HEB and is very filling :)