do you ever get days when....

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
you crave a huuuuugggge/fat dinner so eat zero point stuff all day? lol i did today i REALLY wanted a massive bacon and chicken baguette but it was 13pts alone so just had low pt stuff today :)

do you not do that lil? my theory is if i eat a big dinner around 5ish i wont want to snack as my body will be digesting it for the next 8-10 hours. :) by then i'll be asleep and wont eat.

ooooh right. i think its about being in the zone. my mum lost an awful lot of weight i think about 6 stone, and got out of the zone over christmas and just cant seem to get back on track. shes good all day then eats chocolate.

it'll be ok maybe have a nice weekend of doing what you want but come monday get down to it and start again? i sometimes need that thought " its the start of the week and it'll be a good one"

wantmybinkinibody, you seem to have oodles of willpower, well done you :D

I have been very good all day so am looking forward to having a glass or two of red later on.
Love to relax on Friday after work with a glass of vino, would prefer it to chocolate
but then crave the nuts too!!!!

Thanks. Some on here don't like my methods but hey i've lost over a stone in 5 weeks and i dont feel hungry and i have the go ahead from my dietician brother inlaw. I LOVVVVVEEEE wine but its one of those things i have to be in the mood for, im generally not in the mood at home which i suppose is a good thing, i only ever drink any alcohol when im with others who are drinking. I love chocolate but then i crave biscuits, then icecream etc etc etc lol

I think until youre in the zone no diet will work. Setting yourself a very definite starting date is a good idea rather than just 'tomorrow'

I have to admit now Ive got my click back I dont get the same cravings as I did and if I do I have enough to satisfy them - but within my points... WW really is THE best diet there is :)

i will be doing this on sunday as the 3 course meal i am cooking is 15.5 points, im on 19 so i will be having low points and plenty of 0 point food untill then that day,

Its in my diary with pics if you wana check it out ;)

i think im going wrong somewhere i cant see pictures? maybe post a link?

Thats the plan batman, i like to get the most from them! I am going to be the size of a whale after all that, and you get 1/4 of the whole cake for that too lol

Back