Do you find it hard?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Slimlouise, 6 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Slimlouise

Slimlouise Member

Hi everyone,

I flew through my first week but my second week has been SO tough. I have two questions.....

1) Will it get easier?

I have been DESPERATE for food this week - I am not sure if its because I miss food or a combination of having had a really stressful week etc........

2) I still have 1.5 - 2 stones to lose. Is this possible to achieve during Oct and Nov? (I have lost my first stone in two weeks)

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. jack29

jack29 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Yes it really does get just becomes a way of life.

And yes you can reach that weight loss, just stay focused:)
  4. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Absolutely it does get easier, just think how SLIM you're going to be................and yes keep glugging that water :)
  5. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

The first week your full of resolve so its easier in some respects, but by week two your settling into more of a routine, it really does get easier, the psychological hungar tends to wane, at least it did for me, keep strong, you have done the worst bit, :)
  6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Youve done the hard starting bit, and thats the worst, now its fighting the inner bit in your head, that wll get better too, and then you'll be sailing x
  7. dyingtobeslim

dyingtobeslim Full Member

Hi Slimlouise, did you say you lost 1stone in 2 weeks? That is amazing, what was you start weight? I am starting SS today and have 2 and a half stone to lose, I would love to lose 1stone in two weeks. That is such a huge motivator. Don't give up, be positive and remember you have made incredible progress..............:)
  8. bambi

bambi Full Member

I must admit I found the second week much easier, im now startin my 3rd week. I have lost a stone so far and have a holiday booked abroad on 24th Nov and hope I can get another 1 1/2 to 2 stone off too by then, I thought it might be hoping for too much but looks like we can do this!!!
  9. Slimlouise

Slimlouise Member

oh everyone - thanks for all your replies, they really do help don't they?!

Dyingtobeslim - I started at 12 stones and I am now down to 10:12. I have my third weigh in next Friday. Can't actually believe that I have lost so much weight.

My target is to go from 12 stones to 9 stones.
    So, 1 stone 12 to go.

Good luck everyone and thanks for the motivation. We can all do it!! :) xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.