do you get annoyed when your husband doesnt stay in the marital bed?

would it help if you expressed milk in the evening to give you just that little bit extra time,even if its only long enough for a hug.He may be genuinely tired as well.I know its much harder for you having to get up with Mikey but every time you do it is bound to wake him-not easy when you have to go to work as well.Maybe you need an evening without the little one,a nice quiet meal and time to talk in peace. Discussions never seem to work with little ones around.Thing is unless you both talk (without him thinking your nagging)you'll never sort it out.

All well said and so true.

Can you try expressing some milk for a day or two and see how Mikey accepts it from a bottle so that you could leave him for an evening or for a night with someone who loves him like you do ( impossible, no !!!) and will care for him like you do.

It is easier to discuss what you see as a problem in your own home surroundings, you are both comfortable there, so it would be good if he could do a sleep over,

xxxx

oh god. being away from mikey a whole night? I couldnt bear it! A few hours yes not a whole night.

But i am going to ask my sister who adores her little nephew to take him off my hands for a few hours next week when hubby possibly will be home (he never is due to work) and then go from there.
xxx

Hey hun!!

i know how you feel me and my other half sleep separately for last year or so.

he says the same as your hubby sleeps better!!!

im a bad snorner so thats why he sleeps in other room so he gets a better night sleep coz he has to go to work.

but he has also said because i take up to much room he cant sleep...:(

thats does really upset me i cant help that at the moment :(

but in a more postive way i now have a whole king size bed to myself and im having the best sleeps ever lol

ive got so used to sleeping on my own that when we finally share the same bed again it will feel werid!!

My hubby regulary sleeps on the couch especially if he has had a drink. I just go to bed and leave him haha, to be honest dont know how he does it because when i come down in the morning hes asleep with the tv on loud and the big light on. But if i do ask him why its like talking to a brick wall. All i get is i was tired, but if im honest i dnt mind as there is more room and the reasons others have said.

Lots and lots of couples do not share a bed. There is no law that says you have to. You do not have to sleep together to love one another. Love making is not confined to the matrimonial bed.....some of our most memorable times have been way, way away from the bed, but that is another story.

We live in an incredibly hot climate. At present it is roasting, but roasting, over a 100 yesterday and does not drop that much at night. We only have an AC unit in the sitting room. At night my DH likes a large fan blasting away. I can not stand the noise. So in the hotter months he sleeps in another room. I must say we both sleep so well apart and that makes for two happy pleasant people and a good atmosphere in the house.

Sleep is important, very important. It is when you replenish your energy levels.

FNM, could OH be feeling a little left out or neglected. He would probably deny it if asked, but it does sound a little like it. Does he want the baby love and fuss for a little while ???

My word , there is nothing more dangerous than amateur psychologists..........move over Freud !!!!

just thought if you sleep apart for a short while,it may be more romantic when you get together and he may be more appreciative.

oh god. being away from mikey a whole night? I couldnt bear it! A few hours yes not a whole night.

But i am going to ask my sister who adores her little nephew to take him off my hands for a few hours next week when hubby possibly will be home (he never is due to work) and then go from there.
xxx

Maybe, and its just a suggestion, you could ask your sister if she would have him just for a couple of hours on a regular e.g. fortnightly, 3 weekly basis, so that you and hubby have dedicated time together regularly? I did this for my sister when my neice was tiny, sometimes she came to me and all they did was catch up on some sleep, Sat/Sun afternoon after dinner etc, well thats what they said they did :rolleyes: :d'oh: and sometimes they I went to them when she was in bed so they could go for a walk/drive, just be together, was even known to collect her at 7am for a couple of hours to give them a lie in..

Saying that - I only live 20 minutes away from my sister so it may not be possible for other (thought I'd better pop that it)

Back