Do you get weighed in stones or KG?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by karmawitch, 2 October 2008.

1. karmawitch

karmawitch Well-Known Member

How do you all get weighed?

Just wondering cos of all the point something of a lb that people post
  2. RaeB

RaeB Well-Known Member

I get weighed in kilos and then LLC gives me the amount lost in lbs. But then I have a very complicated spreadsheet where I analyse the whole thing in even more detail!
  3. karmawitch

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Pounds and stones .... I can't do kilos!!
  5. karmawitch

Thanks LS am trying to negotiate my way around it ! !
  6. RaeB

RaeB Well-Known Member

KW, cat is having major surgery today. Touch and go, we'll see later but they know it's cancer, just not sure which sort. Fingers crossed we'll be able to give him a few more weeks/months of quality life. If not, he had a great life with us so I don't feel I've let him down in any way.
  7. karmawitch

I'll be thinking of you, I know what it's like - I lost my baby in May and still miss him. Keep me updated hun x
  8. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

wre measured in kilos, but if u really want to see it in stone shell do it...i asked when i hit the 12s and will ask again when in the 11s etc...just dont think i would have believed it unless i seen it! ha
  9. Kaalin

Kaalin Well-Known Member

I struggle with kilos too, so I always get her to press the stones and lbs book. It means more to me that way!! :) xx
  10. emzski

emzski Well-Known Member

Ive only had my first weigh in and it was in kg, I dont like them Id have much preferred lbs. Think when I have my weigh in on monday all ask for my loss in lbs. I came home and had to work out my weight by a converter calculator.
  11. clarins

clarins Well-Known Member

i have not started yet, but the inital weigh in that i had was in stones and lbs, so hopefully when i start next week it will still be stones and lbs.
  12. minime

minime Well-Known Member

Mines was done in both kilos and stones/pounds.
  13. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

we way in kilos and then convert it - hence the point-somethings. :)
  14. emzski

emzski Well-Known Member

We get weighed in kilos but got told loss in lbs. Im having trouble converting mine to stones.

I can convert my kilos into lbs and it shows a 10.5 lbs loss but when I convert it to stones it doesn't work it shows a 8lbs loss why the hell is this?? its so annoying!
    I give up!
  15. karmawitch

16. emzski

emzski Well-Known Member

THANKS that is much better than what I was using!!! few I have lost 10.5 I was getting worried!
  17. roundrachel

roundrachel Well-Known Member

I get weighed in kgs first and then she presses a button that gives the reading in stone and lbs too. My total loss is done in lbs and kgs too. Not very good at maths so thankfully the LLC does it all for me!