Do you have 3 or 4 packs?

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
Hello, I am pretty sure I've made my mind up and will be moving over to slim and save in the next few weeks, I just have some exante packs to use up first.
I'm excited because s&s seems to have so many yummy flavours and I cant wait to start trying them!

I just wondered if you have 3 or 4 packs?
And to those of you that have 3 packs do you buy the multi-vitamin from s&s or get it from elsewhere? If you get the tablets from elsewhere do you just get any old multi-vitamin?

And (sorry for all the questions) if I were to have 3 packs, how many calories would I be having?
I cant seem to be able to click on the products on the website to see any info.

Look forward to joining you in a few weeks :D

I have 3 and have the veg and have the protein most days. I occasionally have 4 packs instead and lose the protein. The packs are about 130 calories each (depending on what you have), but if you have the protein and veg then obviously you need to work out the calories in those and add them on. You're probably looking at about 550 calories including the protein plus maybe another 50 if you have the veg.

I just buy a supermarket vit / min supplement.

Thank you both.

I got it wrong then because I thought it was just 3 packs with a multi-vit or 4 packs.
I dont want to be having any real food so I think it'll be 4 packs for me.

I did the first week on 4 packs, then started having veg. I think I need that, I need to have the normality of choosing the veg, buying it, preparing. All normal things that I'll need to do when I get to goal. I do however often have 3 packs with the protein and the veg as a salad, today I did that with chicken and it was lovely! For me the removal of all food was too much and wouldn't help me with my demons. But everyone is different, I know some people chose to not even have the bars or meals as they only want liquid.

I would suggest a pregnancy multivitamin because it doesn't contain any vitamin A - and too much vitamin A (which is actually quite a small amount) can be very bad for you.

Back