Do you have a delish pasta recipe?

Lily_Cherry

Fang Banger
I haven't really been doing any pasta dishes which is a huge shame as I love pasta but I'm a buy a jar and cover it in cheese pasta cookera nd I don't think thats going to work for SW!

Do you have any yummy pasta recipes or ideas? Preferably hot meals but I'm open to ideas?!

x

My fave for an extra easy day is tomato chicken and bacon pasta.
Make a tomato sauce with tomatoes/passata, blob of tomato puree, onions peppers (you could add mushrooms, courgettes or any veg you like), dash of worcestershire sauce, some pepper & herbs. I also like a tblsp of sweetner to reduce the acidity of the tomatoes. Cook sauce for about 15 mins. Boil some pasta and brown some chopped up chicken & bacon. Mix it all together then bung it in a caserole dish and sprinkle some cheese on top and bake til cheese turns brown and crispy. It's gorgeous and totally free if you count the cheese as a hex.

my fave is SW carbonarra, i also love spaghetti and meatballs ( quorn for me) with a tomato sauce.

I like making a large batch and adding a small jar of Dolmio extra mushroom sauce to coat the meat and veg. When you are making 4 portions is really brings the syns down. Then just make up as you wish.

I add a can of tomatoes, puree, garlic, worcestershire sauce & italian herb mix.
Then lean beef mince, and lots and lots of veggies.
Sometimes it becomes a little too much with all the tomato so I add a spoon of splenda to even out the taste.

Back