Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Do you have a weigh in day "routine "?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by KSDec, 17 August 2011 Social URL.

1. KSDec

KSDec Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.47%)
    a lady in my class has just lot 3 stone, she wears the exact same outfit every single week , eats the exact same thing all day and follows the same routine all day lol :p
    I try an wear the lightest possible clothes I can :D. I used to try not to eat after a certain time but stopped doing that , although I dont eat tea before I go, i take it with me and eat after weigh in.
    A girl i work with eats tea before she goes, doesnt really mind what she wears (jeans etc) and will eat a very heavy lunch that day too - I am too obsessive about it.
    Do you have any little routines you follow on weigh in day ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. youcanhumpmyleg

youcanhumpmyleg Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    i wear the same thing to weigh ins! i go at night at 7 pm one so never have my tea until i get in, but i will snack on fruit and yogurts before if im hungry ! couple of my friends are funny they make sure to go to the toilet before weigh in ! ha ! part from that i dont do ne thing else xx

4. KSDec

KSDec Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.47%)
    a friend of mine actually switched to a morning class as that fitted more with her , erm toilet routine haha brilliant !

5. On The Way Back

On The Way Back Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.95%)
    Diet:
    Was EE now RED!!!!
    Yes I do . Though never thought of it as a routine.

I usually have porridge(helps food in transit) also keeps me fuller for longer. (all weighed and counted of course) Then a piece of fruit or 2
    Usually if I have been feeling bloated in the day previous I will drink a pnt of 2 of water throughout the morning.
    For lunch I have a free soup- and a piece of fruit. maybe another glass of water or a Tea.

Then nothing till after WI.
    I wear the same clothes to WI every week. Though As the weather gets colder I will have to wear layers and peel off at the scales.

My OH thinks it is funny that I have clothes kept specifically for this.

I know wish I had had my Tea/dinner before I 1st went to class the 1st night, cos many a night it woudl suit me to have it before class.

But on 2nd thoughts I would probalby play games wiht myself and some weeks not have it to try to get a better result on the scales.

6. NumNumPigsBum

NumNumPigsBum "The Stig" Pig

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I crawl out of my scratcher, trundle down stairs, have a wee, get my nekkid groove thang on and hop on the scales. I look at the number, get off the scales, reset them, move the scales to the door, hop on again and if I get the same number all is well and good with the world. If I don't I move the scales about the room until I get the same number 3 times in a row :giggle: Yes, I am aware this is completely obsessive and barmy!

7. ashton.x

ashton.x Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wear the same tshirt every week and wear leggins constantly anyway so dont need to worry about jeans. I dont usually eat much that day as I keep myself for a treat ( chinese ) after weigh in :) usually just have mugshots toast fruit etc

8. Blondee

Blondee Would love a cream bun!!

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sure do... My routine starts the day before weigh in though!! :( I weigh Thursday so Wednesday night my tea will be lighter than normal, usually half a portion that I would normally have (Less carbs!) and plenty and plenty of veg as most turns to water!! I find that if I eat too much on Wednesdays then I dont go to the loo 'properly' (As my Mum would say!) and empty out the bad stuff before Thursday comes.

Weigh in day... I wake up and hope that I need the loo 'properly' ;) I then have breakfast early, usually weetabix or pasta or something filling that will keep me going until tea time and then during the day I'll have a couple of alpen bars whilst drinking lots and lots of water. I drink up until about 14.00pm then stop until I've weighed.

I wear the same light clothes, usually leggings and a t shirt and always go to the loo when I get home 'properly' if not been in the morning and then once before I leave the house and sometimes when I get to the weigh in centre if I feel the need!! xxx

9. carriebrad

carriebrad Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i wear the same clothes every week too!

then when i get to the scales...shoes off...slippers on..:)

10. mrs big b

mrs big b Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1.5lb(51.52%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I try & wear the same clothes but if not I weigh myself in a couple of things (light clothing) to see if either makes me lighter haha I'm dreading the winter having to wear heavier clothing lol and yes I always have a light dinner and have a wee when I get to the hall where we weigh in lol

11. bennyj

bennyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't give my self a chance to get into any routine. I weigh in 1st thing on a Sat morning and hope for the best!

12. chocolatetrish

chocolatetrish Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(29.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I weigh first thing on a monday morning so I have to do the whole school run first but i dont let anything pass my lips!!! No coffee or nothing ... then once ive dropped the children off, i head straight to class ... spend a penny then get weighed!!! But i wouldnt really eat breakfast before then anyway on a normal day so its no different really.

13. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yup, you are me :cool: :D

14. heyxtara

heyxtara Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Lol, I normally weigh on a Tuesday evening, and I refuse to eat or drink anything past 1.30pm, and have dinner as soon as I get back. I also stick to drinking water before that time to try and flush out any bloating or whatever XD

15. hope to be slim

hope to be slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    you lot make me laugh.

When i went to class i was the same, i used to weigh on tue morn. so if i was not working the night before it was up, a coffee and nothing else till after weigh in. If i had worked i would eat and drink nothing after 2 am but it did make a difference as was wrong end of my day!!

I now doing it at home. I weigh on a monday either when I get up in morning before anything passes my lips, and if I have worked sun night it in the afternoon again when i first wake!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.