do you have husks every day?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 2 December 2007 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Is it ok to have husks every day? even though you been to the loo?

i went twice yesterday after having mine for the first time, just about to make some more with less husks this time he he..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    I've never had them but I think someone said in your post yesterday that a daily allowance was 4tsps, I'm sure someone more qualified to answer will be along shortly tho :)

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you can have them everyday and people's requirements will be different. YOu won't need as much as it says on the container - 3 tsp a day should be enough. Personally, I don't have them every day and I only have 1tsp when I do - - but that is because I don't have many problems going. The husks help prevent constipation so no reason not to be taking them daily. Just ensure you have a little extra water than you were having prior to using the husks as it is needed to help the husks do their work (they absorb lots of water) and if you don't have enough water then you may get constipated anyway. An extra 500ml to 1000ml a day would be good if you are having 3tsp (and drink water before and/or after having the husks)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.