Do you have the same losses on 3 packs?

Would be interested to find out the answer as well.
Xxx

I'm planning on doing 3 packs, protein meal and a bit of milk for tea. Calories wise, its not much different to 4 packs, so I should get the same losses?

Yes it should be the same x I alternated between the two and it never made much difference

I chop and change depending on my mood, some days I will have 4 packs and protein and veg - figure it's better than coming off plan - still hit 3 stone off in under 12 weeks :)

I know S&S is extremely similar to Cambridge, and my old councillor told me that the difference between just having packs and the plan where you have 3 packs and a meal was about 1lb a month on average. Think it's worth the tiny difference if a carb free meal helps you stay on track :)

I know S&S is extremely similar to Cambridge, and my old councillor told me that the difference between just having packs and the plan where you have 3 packs and a meal was about 1lb a month on average. Think it's worth the tiny difference if a carb free meal helps you stay on track :)

Thanks, as far as I could see there wouldn't really be a difference, so that confirms what I was thinking! I'm planning to have the protein meal to make it more affordable, otherwise I'd do 4 packs.

There's no difference because the overall calorie level is very similar. Many people swap between one plan and the other depending on what suits them that day.

Thanks, as far as I could see there wouldn't really be a difference, so that confirms what I was thinking! I'm planning to have the protein meal to make it more affordable, otherwise I'd do 4 packs.

That's what I'm going to do too simply because I can't afford 4 packs! Also it's nice to have a little meal to look forward to :)

Back