Do you look like your pet?

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
Hi All --

I'm not as good at "Off Topic" as Onlyme... but after I changed my Avatar and signature photos yesterday, I thought, "Wow, I kind of look like my dog. Just as I've heard." So, for fun... paste in a photo of you and your pet and/or express you feelings on this subject.

MM

Attachments

• HPIM1189 (1).jpg
    HPIM1189 (1).jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 36
  • The Clyburnes All 2009.jpg
    The Clyburnes All 2009.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 31
Well NumNums,

You and your cats have lovely, dark and soft hair. So, there is a little resemblance.

MommyB -- If you are on CD and in ketosis -- your cat might have better breath, LOL

MM

Last edited:
Aw Mandy -- he is so cute. Does he talk? And you both tilt your head the same direction when posing for a photo!

MM

Aw Mandy -- he is so cute. Does he talk? And you both tilt your head the same direction when posing for a photo!

MM

hahaha i didnt even have him when that pic was took, its from nearly 3 yrs ago
ive had him about 2 1/2 years hes 3 in april and he never shuts up and some of it unrepeatable :eek: gonna have to take him out the room in future when hubs is watching football ;)

LOL -- I'm really glad the my little dog can't talk... they things she could tell people!

MM

I dont seem to be able to get a picture on here, however there is a picture of my dog in my new pictures that I have just added...I look nothing like her!

I don't have a pet so can't compete in this very amusing competition.

It does seem to be the case that people and their dogs show the best similarities.

I would say personality wise me and the my dog (Olive) are very similar, both spoilt rotten, impatient and cheeky :D xx

Personality-wise... my dog is needy, excitable, greedy, hyper -- hummm, sounds like this might be a match, too!

Have found a loophole that might permit me entry to this competition. I feed two cats when their owners are away, both are dark furred and I am a brunette. One cat is overweight, so am I. The other cat loves his tin of packets of chicken treats (although he stays slim) - I love my chocolate treats.

Previously unidentified similarities appear to be growing by the minute!

Have found a loophole that might permit me entry to this competition. I feed two cats when their owners are away, both are dark furred and I am a brunette. One cat is overweight, so am I. The other cat loves his tin of packets of chicken treats (although he stays slim) - I love my chocolate treats.

Previously unidentified similarities appear to be growing by the minute!

Hey Bling -- My dog LOVES to chase cats... so if Neya chases you will know if the resemblance is a true one! LOL

MM

Mrs. E -- I don't know. The first one has a lovely complexion -- as do you, and the other has lovely hair -- as do you.

MM

P.S. They look so sweet.

You could introduce lovely red highlights to you hair Mrs.Essex, in order to complement your new shopping friend from New York? x

Back