Do you miss the discipline of a weekly group weigh in?

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
Or is that one of the reasons you do S&S - cause there are no groups?

Just curious, I know some people stay on track better knowing they have to "answer" to a consultant each week about how they've got on, and for others it's the worst thing in the world. If you had a place to go for a weekly weighing in session where you could get face to face support from a group of others also following the same plan - would it be something you'd do? :)

I would hate to go to a weekly "support" group! I'm really happy with this board as support because its more when I need it rather than once a week! I would meet up with others doing slim and save but only for something of some use like a long walk!

Hi Noodles
I'd go to a weekly meeting but more for where I could ask and get the answers to the kinda questions you throw in here.
Like the role of water explanation you gave:)

Thanks both for taking the time to reply :) All those views too! I wonder if people think I'm touting for business ;) - I'm not, I'm just curious. I for one do miss that discipline, it's like the threat of seeing the headmaster at school or something similar, those times when perhaps I may be tempted to stray for me, the thought of having to explain that weakness in all it's daftness to someone else who has heard it all before used to keep me going.

Funny how those diets never worked though lol :)

I do miss the sessions that we did when I was on Lighterlife. They helped keep me focussed. I did 9 months without cheating once, and I think the accountability definitely helped. I have since dabbled at exante and sns with limited success. This time I am hoping that sheer DETERMINATION and the support on here will help me stay strong.

Back