• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

do you sleep for more than normal on CD?

I am on Day 24 of CD
I am finding I get very tired in the evening often and last night I went to bed at approx 11.30pm and I woke up properly at 11.30am!! (though I don't think I was in a deep sleep for an hour or two at the end as was dreaming?)
That is 12 hours sleep, it seems alot!

I do like my sleep but not usually as much as that. I didn't do anything particularly exhausting yesterday, I rode my bike at a leisurely pace to the shop and back but that was it.
12 hours seems a long time to sleep.

Luckily I didn't have to be anywhere this morning.
I'd be interested to hear if anyone else on CD sleeps more than normal.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I get very sleepy too. I put my kids to sleep and by 9:30 pm, i'm ready for bed, however, I get up at 5:30 - 6 am when normally I get up at the earliest 6:30

No, about the same, last time I was actually less tired and more energetic and less groggy but I havent noticed that this time around.

I have actually found that I sleep less on the CD. I used to need at least 10hours sleep to feel rested, plus one day on a weekend to sleep until 2pm! Now I seem to need a lot less sleep and have more energy.

I do get physically exhausted by the end of the week as I commute to work on my cycle, but sleep wise I have found it better.

Everyone takes to the diet differently though!

I struggle to sleep on CD, I sleep lighter so wake up at the slightest of noises and have to keep getting up to pee.
I try not to have any drinks after 8.30 that way I dont need to be getting up

rose1987

reaching my goal
yes i have found i am more sleepy , after the children are in bed i cant keep my eyes open ! I do enjoy my sleep but sometimes it would be nice to have sometime to my self before i go to bed .

I am def more sleepy. I do not have the energy I used to. But then it was probably all the sugar I was consuming! I feel for all you mums etc...I only have my self to look after and am still in bed by 10 pm, and that's a late night!