Do you Syn weekly or daily?

Jelliejo

I'm finding SW quite tough at the moment. Not lost any weight over 2 weeks despite doing the best I can. To be fair last week I didn't go shopping and I think to do SW properly - you need to have the correct kind of foods in! Anyway - tomorrow for me is a new day & hopefully I will see some result next week.

I have noticed some people putting that they have had so many syns over the week and wondered if this was quite a common thing for fellow SW members to do instead of using them daily? Do you still go by 10syns per day (I.e 70syns per week)?

Thank you
Jo

I personally like to stick to my maximum daily syn allowance of 15 a day, so I then always have 15 syns available to me, if I only use 8 or 10 then I don,t carry the extra over those syns are gone and I start my next day with a maximum of 15 again.

With weekly syns you could end up with a few days left and hardly any syns. Which for some could be deadly. I like the safety net of my daily syns.

:DI start the day with 15 I do try to stick around 10 if i can, but every day is different and may need or want syns for different reasons in cooking for example

Back