Do you Syn weekly or daily?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Jelliejo, 6 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Jelliejo

Jelliejo Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm finding SW quite tough at the moment. Not lost any weight over 2 weeks despite doing the best I can. To be fair last week I didn't go shopping and I think to do SW properly - you need to have the correct kind of foods in! Anyway - tomorrow for me is a new day & hopefully I will see some result next week.

I have noticed some people putting that they have had so many syns over the week and wondered if this was quite a common thing for fellow SW members to do instead of using them daily? Do you still go by 10syns per day (I.e 70syns per week)?

Thank you
    Jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I personally like to stick to my maximum daily syn allowance of 15 a day, so I then always have 15 syns available to me, if I only use 8 or 10 then I don,t carry the extra over those syns are gone and I start my next day with a maximum of 15 again.

With weekly syns you could end up with a few days left and hardly any syns. Which for some could be deadly. I like the safety net of my daily syns.

4. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    :DI start the day with 15 I do try to stick around 10 if i can, but every day is different and may need or want syns for different reasons in cooking for example

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.