Do you take vitamins ?

amethyst

Banned
I am have a fear of tablets, i only take paracetomol if i really need it, and sometimes i am made to take codiene when i really need it..

Do i need to take vitamins on this diet? :confused:

Do you take any?

I take B6 and when I come off my VLCD shakes etc, I will take a multi vitamin without iron.

I think you should take a good multivitamin as a minimum. They won't do you any harm. :D

why wait till your off your shakes?

I just to scared of taking tabs, i wondering if we have to with this diet?

Hmm, I don't know about on Atkins, but on Pig to Twig they tell you to take vitamins.

I don't need to take them whilst on shakes as get my vits from them and don't want to OD as some are not good if you have too much.

I hate meds as well love, I won't even take them when I'm ill. *SHE* has to force feed me them.

Having said that I took a multivitamin until I went on maint and still take a fish oil for my joints. I don't look on them as pills.

You should take a multi on Atkins just to make sure you are getting enough vitamins in.

I take a multivit/multi mineral, and cod liver oil & evening primrose oil combined. xx

*SHE* used to take evening primrose at TOTM Rach, always felt it helped. So did I thank god. :eek:

Haha, I dont have totm anymore, the wonders of depo/implanon. I do still take it though as I get eczema and it seems to help with that. xx

Haha, I dont have totm anymore, the wonders of depo/implanon. I do still take it though as I get eczema and it seems to help with that. xx

I got the implant in, and i hate it, lol... only cus i have a fear of pills etc..

What would be good for my bones then? And for my insides? That wont do me any harm ? :D

What specific issues do you need to address? If nothing in particular then a multivit/multi mineral is a good start.

and a fish oil is always good.

Well since having my last baby 2 years ago, then having the implant put straight in, i have been suffering with bad knees, back, and wrists?

Plus i get alot of totm, which makes me feel rather weak and exhausted..

I used to be a lover of orange juice, milk and chocolate..

i am 28 btw

Any suggestions?

Back