Do you tell people your doing Cambridge?

The first time I did CD, I didn't tell many people, it's true. I think I didn't want to run the risk of failing publicly, if that makes any sense. Even I didn't fully believe that I'd be able to stick to it for long, LOL.

But I did - and I lost more than 5 stones. :)

Okay, so I've put some of that back on (2 stones), which is why I'm back...

This time, I don't mind telling people what I'm doing - if they ask. I do have one friend who's very anti me doing the diet - but she's managed to lose a load of weight on SW this year and can't understand why I can't do the same.

But I've tried that - LOL, I've tried every diet. :rolleyes:

CD is the only one that seems to work well for me. And this time I'm going to get rid of all my excess weight and finish the job properly! :D

I told only very close friends and family.. and some work people.. but had such agro and nasty comments from some of my colleagues, like... "you can have just 1 bite of a cake!!, wont hurt you!!" etc..etc... then i have to explain that "no that would knock me out of Ketosis".. and that is the point of SS side of this diet etc..etc.. or if i say its cold in the office... then lo and behold its all because "im starving myself" etc.. etc... :(

I have told one friend who is obsessed with her weight and everyone elses!.. that im doing slimming world no syns!.. and have so far managed to pull this off.. if she ever sees me having my SS+ meal i just say im on a red day!.. havent seen her for a while but i just know she will say how much of a fad it all is etc... so cant be bothered to explain to her.

Anyway.. i dont think it matters who you tell... as long as your happy with it all... and with you shrinking..

xx

xxx

I told my family and close friends i was on it :)

Found it funny one day when a mum in the playground asked me about my weight loss and i told her what i had been doing, she laughed as apparently they had all been talking about it and amongst the reasons for my weight loss they came up with was drug use!!!!

I told everyone and anyone, I found it really funny watching their views change from initial scepticism to being fascinated by it and finally admitting that I looked really well on it!

x

Back