DO you think i can lose 3 stone by april

Miss M

I will do this!!!
Hi all and merry christmas

i will be starting my CD journery on the 2nd jan, when my CDC returns from her holiday. i have 3 stone to lose for my wedding in May. Has anyone lost this amount in 3 1/2 months if not do you think it is possible?

I think i will have my weight loss diary on here to keep me on track. The support on here is amazing and so encouraging.

I also want to exercise, has anyone been exercising whilst on CD

Anyway that's all for now i am just trying to get ready for my DC journey after i completely stuffed my face yesterday and new years day is going to be another feast. I would rather get those out of the way and start afresh:D

Oh yes, it is possible. keep your eyes on the prize. I lost 10lbs in my first week - how's that for motivation! :) :) :) :)

oh thanks for your swift reply. I actually can't wait now i just want to be able to wear all the nice clothes i have in my wardrobe and feel good about myself again, which i haven't done in so many years. And you only (supposedly) get married once right? so i want to be able to look back at the pictures without any regrets

do you know how to amend the ticker

oh thanks for your swift reply. I actually can't wait now i just want to be able to wear all the nice clothes i have in my wardrobe and feel good about myself again, which i haven't done in so many years. And you only (supposedly) get married once right? so i want to be able to look back at the pictures without any regrets

do you know how to amend the ticker

Hi Miss M, Yes I def thinkthat you can lose 3 stone. If you stick to it, you can lose 1 stone per month. For your inspiration try reading Punkass's diary - she has lost 3 stone in 10 weeks.

http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/4509-food-its-sooooo-last-year-my-vlcd-diary.html

Also Thinme's diary - she also stuck to it 100% and lost 8 stone in 21 weeks!!!!!

http://www.minimins.com/weekly-weigh/5305-thinme-8st-lost-21-weeks.html

Honestly, there are so many people on here to look to for inspiration, believe me there are so many. Also a fantastic success story is icemoose!!

hi miss m
i lost 2 stone in 6 weeks, so 3 stone in 3 months is easily achievable.
good luck hun, can't wait to see what a gorgeous bride you are going to be !! :D

Hiya Miss M

Def 3 and a half stones by May is acheivable - stick to the rules and you'll def do it - picture yourself in your beautiful dress and looking amazing on your big day :D

What date in May is your wedding?

Ah thanks ladies for the encouragement. I am all geared up to go but i can't start until 2nd jan :eek:(. My wedding is the 12th may. I am 12 stones now and want to get to 9. I have bought my wedding dress already in a size 14 (uk) and it looks lovely but i want to feel better about myself and i have bikinis that i want to wear on the beach. THe size that i am now i wouldn't even wear a bikini under a sarong so i have to stick to this.

P.s Pandora 2 stone in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! that is great

i just thought, that as i have 3 stone to lose, do you think that my weight loss will slow after say, the first 2 stone?

Hi Miss M, traditionally speaking following a VLCD means you should lose 1 stone per month. Each person is different - some lose 3 lbs per week consistently, others lose in fits and starts. It shouldn't slow down as such while you are SSing, but remember to average out your losses over the month rather than just going by the week. You are aiming for 1 stone per month and should be well on target that way :)

Thank you, i'll remember to keep an eye on the averages. Ah D-Q it's you, the lovely lady who sorted out my ticker. Could you tell me how to do it again pretty please :eek:D

If you want a ticker, click on my ticker, it'll take you to the ticker website, then create your own.

Go to Graphical Event Ticker for your Signature, Message Boards, Blogs and Web Page and choose the one you want. When you have the link copy and paste it into your signature using the User CP link at the top of this page. Tickerfactory lets you put in a code so that you can update your ticker from now on and don't need to start again each time! ;) Gimme a shout if you have any probs :)

Hi MissM,

You have the right ticker, it states you have 38Ibs to lose.

Cheers,

CC

Dunno. All I do is right-click on the ticker you have made, copy link location and paste it into your signature between [img*][/img*]

Back