Do you think i can....

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
lose 30/35lbs in 6 weeks? so about 5/6lbs a week.

i dunno, but ive lost 31lb in 7 weeks, but bigger losses at begining obv,

well done on your loss so far its fantastic

Cheers. Think i'll just do my best and see how it goes.

I think it's possible, but I don't know if there's really that much scope for you to influence your losses other than keeping the water up.

Good luck!

Hannah

I would personally say no one can tell how much you will lose...we are all different and I worry that if we say we are going to lose XYZ and then dont, we will be disappointed and just slip up then.

The foundation says 1stone a month for women and 1.5 for men...and certainly in my case it is just a little over 1 stone a month...again, it depends on how much you have to lose as well and what you lose on your first week, which can range from say 5lbs to over a stone !! So, not sure whether you can say you can do 5-6lbs a week...

Not to say you cant do that, but dont put so much pressure on yourself...we are only consuming 450 cals a day, and I suppose if you do some exercise this will help, but not sure whether you are able to say 5-6lbs a week, that is a hell of a lot each week..

Good luck with your journey!

To be honest, i really doubt it!

They say 1st a month for women and i think the majority are around that mark. You want double that in 6 weeks - i think you might make around 20lbs but again, no one can say for defo.

Your weight losses so far are great and you seem to be around the 5lb loss mark each week but as you are getting near to your goal, you are lighter so the weight loss might slow down.

Will keep my :fingerscrossed: for you though :)

Back