Do you think i need to drop my points?

Casg

I started ww last year and was given 35 points, when I started again 3 weeks ago I was back to the same weight I was back then so I gave myself the 35 points, I've now lost half a stone and have been reading that people dropped from 29 to 26 points, should I drop down a bit too?
I can't afford ww meetings as I move away in a few months so can afford it :(

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've also found it hard to fill points today, I has cornflakes for breakfast so 4 points

Lunch I had eat smart Cajun chicken and garlic bread which was 13 points

Dinner tonight il have h ham salad sandwich which will b 5 points ...

On top of this, my milk is 2 points. Leaving me when a whopping 11points left?..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

i can work out how many points u should be on now you have dropped with my cal...

whats you, height, weight, female? age ..

EDIT - im on 32 points a day and i sometimes think thats hard to fill!!... i was on 33 but lost 10.5lbs so dropped a point ..

Oh and i always have about 10pp left in a evening but i use them to have a bar of choc and packet of quavers or something along those lines. Sometimes i end up losing 2 or so when i dont want anythig else to eat. You could always try having some more milk or something in the day to use some more up.

I used all mine this week and still had a loss. Last week I didn't really touch them and had a good loss then too. I think everybody is different and it depends what you are spending the weeklies on as well. The best thing to do is trial and error, see what works for you as an individual. Other people's experiences can only tell you so much and even then, what works for 20 other people may not work for you.
Good luck and let us know how it goes! :)

I get 37 daily points and found myself getting towards the end of the day with 7 left and then snacking so I cut mine down to 30 but still manage to fit in the occasional snack. I try to base my meals around a certain number of points. Breakfast is 6, dinner is 9 and tea is 12. Leaving the occasional snack of ww crisp or a ww choc bar for a "treat" lol Xx

Back