do you think this is possible ???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 2 January 2008 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

well here i am on day 1 of my restart and so far so good just need to up the water . i have maintained my loss of a stone but have put on the other 1lb or so . on my scales , im 11 stone 9. i want to reach 10 st 10 in 21 days . not sure whether it is possible but got to give it a good shot . having my hysterectomy 3 weeks today and i want to have a healthy bmi when i go in .so am aiming for 25. have decided that when i go for me pre op i will tell them im on a vlcd so they will know the reasons for ketones in my wee . i think i will have to stop a couple of days before i go in . knowing my luck , i will stop my diet then get cancelled. !!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

It is possible, I started on boxing day, had a blip on new years eve and still lost 10lb when I weighed in this morning following CD790. I don't want to rain on your parade and I'm sure you would get the weight off, but is it ok to SS until your op, I thought you had to stop a few weeks beforehand.
  4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Hi Sue

If you factor in a bigger loss in the first week I think it's entirely possible. However, be careful about SSing down to BMI 25 and making sure you are in good shape for your operation hun.

Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.