do you think this is possible ???

mommysue

Silver Member
well here i am on day 1 of my restart and so far so good just need to up the water . i have maintained my loss of a stone but have put on the other 1lb or so . on my scales , im 11 stone 9. i want to reach 10 st 10 in 21 days . not sure whether it is possible but got to give it a good shot . having my hysterectomy 3 weeks today and i want to have a healthy bmi when i go in .so am aiming for 25. have decided that when i go for me pre op i will tell them im on a vlcd so they will know the reasons for ketones in my wee . i think i will have to stop a couple of days before i go in . knowing my luck , i will stop my diet then get cancelled. !!

It is possible, I started on boxing day, had a blip on new years eve and still lost 10lb when I weighed in this morning following CD790. I don't want to rain on your parade and I'm sure you would get the weight off, but is it ok to SS until your op, I thought you had to stop a few weeks beforehand.

Hi Sue

If you factor in a bigger loss in the first week I think it's entirely possible. However, be careful about SSing down to BMI 25 and making sure you are in good shape for your operation hun.

Good luck.

Georgie
x

Back