1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Do you think this will be ok?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by hopeful1999, 14 June 2009 Social URL.

1. hopeful1999

hopeful1999 Member

I have started back on ss after a year. Last time i lost a stone in 4 weeks which was brilliant but in the end i just couldn't face the shakes and soups and ended up only having one a day - which was not good.

Any way this time i seem to be coping better. I think it's because i'm doing it while i'm at work and i'm distracted. However, i am concerned that i will get very sick again and ireally want to loose weight for my holiday and so that i will increase my likely hood of being able to conceive (we've been trying for 16 months). I was thinking that when i get weighed i may have a small, low carb meal on that night and then stick ridgedly to the ss again after that. I think it may help even though i know it's cheating a little.
    What do people think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Wilma

Wilma Well-Known Member

Hi - Why not go onto SS+? I lost 1 stone a month doing that last year. You shouldn't be ill if you follow the plan properly. Good Luck

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

I think that you need to speak to your CDC and ask their advice...
    What made you ill last time, why did you fall out with the shakes... can you explain - we may be able to give you some pointers on not falling for the same things again...

Tracy

5. shopaholic_nikki

shopaholic_nikki Well-Known Member

Hi
    I am on ss but I do struggle with the shakes and soups, I just hate the taste of them, which is a shame and not very helpful. I view it as taking medicine!!

I do treat myself occasionally to a low carb meal and it hasn't affected my weight loss.

I do think Wilma has a good idea of doing SS+. Maybe that would work better for you?

6. hopeful1999

hopeful1999 Member

Thanks for the advice

I have spoken to my c and we have come up with a plan that i think will work - swapping between the different plans when i'm getting sick. I think that will work. Thanks for all of the advice.

7. irishangel

irishangel Well-Known Member

You could also try alternating between products....as you 'go off' them...

for instance introduce the mix-a-mousse, the bars & the tetras ...keep mixing them all up - so you are less likely to get bored or 'sickened'...

All the best! ;)

debs xx