Do you think....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yorkiegirl, 29 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    that if I took my vanilla pack with me to starbucks, they would whizz it up with a black americano? I have been making these up at home, but I love to actually go out to have coffee. Can't have a sticky bun any more of course, but it's all worth it!
    Anyway, I do go in there fairly regularly, and my friend goes in every day. Might ask one time when it is quiet. Fingers crossed....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hmmm, that sounds like a great idea!

I can't see any logical reason why they couldn't- but you never know with these sort of things, could have any excuse like Health and Safety etc... but would certainly be worth a shot. *no pun intended* Nothing to lose!!! (apart from the lbs you'd shred drinking it...hehe)

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

ooo let us know :)

i know last time i did ll i went to a pub with friends for luch and they made my soup for me :)

xxx

5. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I hope they will- I took a shake with me once and mixed it in myself, but it ended up a bit lumpy- if they do it hopefully it will be a lot nicer. You can but try! Let us know if you have success- actually I may be in starbucks tomorrow so I could give it a try as well. Mixing with coffee is the only way I can take vanilla shakes- they smell a bit like baby sick- sorry!
    Kx

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I tried vanilla shakes, solo and with coffee...just cannot stomach them, nor the caramel....EUCCHHH!!

7. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I'm with you sarah on that! I only have mush & chicken nowadays..

But what about asking for a hot water in a mega mug and taking your battery whisk and doing it yourself?

8. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I can only drink the eat/drink the choc and raspberry shakes too - thought the vanilla and caramel were vile. Can eat ll the soups though.

Cath

9. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    oo let us know! Mid you I'd just miss all the things I used to stuf there so best not cross the threshold of that one until I finish!!
    For those who loathe vanilla have you tried mising with strong mint tea (twinings) cos its them yummy hot or done with loads of ice like ice cream is delicious!

hippoellie likes this.
  10. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    mmm- no tried choc and mint, but not vanilla and mint- roll on tomorrow!
    Thanks ISOM!
    Kx

11. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Let me know if you like it! Its best made with strong tea! I am vanilla packless until Sunday cos they forgot them by mistake :( Feel bereft!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.