Do you think....

Yorkiegirl

is happy being Yorkiegirl
that if I took my vanilla pack with me to starbucks, they would whizz it up with a black americano? I have been making these up at home, but I love to actually go out to have coffee. Can't have a sticky bun any more of course, but it's all worth it!
Anyway, I do go in there fairly regularly, and my friend goes in every day. Might ask one time when it is quiet. Fingers crossed....

I hope they will- I took a shake with me once and mixed it in myself, but it ended up a bit lumpy- if they do it hopefully it will be a lot nicer. You can but try! Let us know if you have success- actually I may be in starbucks tomorrow so I could give it a try as well. Mixing with coffee is the only way I can take vanilla shakes- they smell a bit like baby sick- sorry!
Kx

I tried vanilla shakes, solo and with coffee...just cannot stomach them, nor the caramel....EUCCHHH!!

I'm with you sarah on that! I only have mush & chicken nowadays..

But what about asking for a hot water in a mega mug and taking your battery whisk and doing it yourself?

I can only drink the eat/drink the choc and raspberry shakes too - thought the vanilla and caramel were vile. Can eat ll the soups though.

Cath

oo let us know! Mid you I'd just miss all the things I used to stuf there so best not cross the threshold of that one until I finish!!
For those who loathe vanilla have you tried mising with strong mint tea (twinings) cos its them yummy hot or done with loads of ice like ice cream is delicious!

Let me know if you like it! Its best made with strong tea! I am vanilla packless until Sunday cos they forgot them by mistake :( Feel bereft!

Back