Do you treat yourself? (non food)

you and me both! it's the post holiday trauma. we just need to get our bodies used to eating healthy food again...takes a few weeks to settle in.

Glad Im not the only one!

rainbow - now look what you've done! putting ideas in peoples heads!!! lol

ooopss!

Oh no matter - pasta satisfies me too - honest! :p
xx

oh and yer right - sure it does! Or is it just me that can't find a takeaway substitute?
x

oh and yer right - sure it does! Or is it just me that can't find a takeaway substitute?
x[/quote]

Nah I aint found a really good thing but I love my stir fry/chinese much more than a take away lol Even the Curry I made the other night was lush - not as nice but was made quick and had hump when made but if made with love and time could be good!

I make burgers - much nicer than McDs...
Roast Dinners, you cant beat - altho I dont have white sauce anymore but you know still nice! Nah I dont miss take aways too much!

I went pizza hut few weeks ago and I had 2 slices pizza and was full up... salad bar does me fine! x

x

I went pizza hut few weeks ago and I had 2 slices pizza and was full up... salad bar does me fine! x[/quote]

i had pizza hut takeaway on saturday night and ate a LARGE!!! italian base vegetable supreme to myself. it took 2 sittings, but i managed it in the space of 2 hours. i then lay on the bed groaning for a few hours before going to sleep! lol

I went pizza hut few weeks ago and I had 2 slices pizza and was full up... salad bar does me fine! x

i had pizza hut takeaway on saturday night and ate a LARGE!!! italian base vegetable supreme to myself. it took 2 sittings, but i managed it in the space of 2 hours. i then lay on the bed groaning for a few hours before going to sleep! lol[/quote]
Oh I hate that! Where you are too full and cant lay and just restless! Ha ha ha!

Oooooh I have to be in mood for pizza but they are nice! Would have KFC over that any day! x

i live for PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

pizza and pasta are my favourite foods. i could eat them both for breakfast.

i decided to allow myself a pizza hut on saturday as i was still on holiday and haven't had pizza hut since march. no more pizza hut til maybe xmas!

thats it tho all things in moderation and will be ok!

its when you have 3 take aways a week and snack all the time etc etc - like I used too!x

thats it tho all things in moderation and will be ok!

its when you have 3 take aways a week and snack all the time etc etc - like I used too!x

i used to eat like that....and so did my boyfriend. i'd pile on the weight and he'd just float around 11 stone looking all smug! lol

11 stone! My gosh I aint seen that on my scales for a long time! lolol

Innit funny how eat the same and we ballooooon! x

feel the love! hahahaha!

you will be there soon hun
x

14 stone... Oh Im aiming for 11/12 ish! lolx

yep its gotta be done ! makes u feel good about urself, i dont tend to buy too many clothes as want to wait for the weight to come off first , mostly shoes bags and getting my nails done is my treat . dread to think how much money i am going to spend on clothes when weight finally off... oops xx

Well I just ordered my first treat. I had my handbag stolen on holiday in Turkey last month, was gutted as my Mum bought it for my birthday in June. It was more a summer type bag, so I've just ordered this one for winter, will be fab when I get into those skinny jeans!

I still had to justify it by paying it out of my Quidco money, but cant wait till it comes.

Attachments

• 518t1EvZ0mL__SX280_SH35_.jpg
    518t1EvZ0mL__SX280_SH35_.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 27
I treat myself for every 7lbs always have done when i diet no matter what the diet (it has cost a bit on LT! so will be saving money in more ways than one when i start SW on the 7th Oct)

I tend to treat myself with stuff from boots or the bodyshop or cheap beads from primark basically i give myself 7quid cash for 7lbs of weight or if i want something big i save up the pounds in a jar to buy something bigger by dieting you are earning whatever treats you give yourself :)

Back