Do you use a mantra?

Lynn8124

Gold Member
Mine is I am highly motivated to change my lifestyle and become healthier. Also I am a good, worthwhile person and I deserve to be happy and healthy...just gotta say em more lol.

One of mine has always been every little helps. Although the one in my signature is the one that is ringing true most at the moment.

There is also inspirational music I love to listen to for motivation - Man in the Mirror by Micheal Jackson. There are also some really clubby tunes that I love for spurring me on.

I like the 'nothing tastes as good as slim feels ' and also after reading Gillian Rileys book , Eating less , I use the ' I CAN eat anything and every thing I want, but I CHOOSE not to ' it helps to stop you feeling like you arent allowed the choclolate .. you just CHOOSE not to eat it .. its a great book :)

I like the 'nothing tastes as good as slim feels ' and also after reading Gillian Rileys book , Eating less , I use the ' I CAN eat anything and every thing I want, but I CHOOSE not to ' it helps to stop you feeling like you arent allowed the choclolate .. you just CHOOSE not to eat it .. its a great book :)

Yes it's a very good book, makes sense.

Back