• Yes.

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
I am curious to know if those doing the points plan, use all their daily allowance of points ? or not. At the meeting last night I met several ladies who told me they 'dont' and when I checked with the leader she assured me that you should use them all.

I personally always manage to use my points allowance (as I like my food :D) but am as said interested to know what others do.

Thanks... Deb x

i try and save one or two a day but always have them used by the end of my week. i used to save some and not use them and stopped loosing weight for 3 weeks!! its advised to use them though

I tend to save a few a day but I use them all up on a Monday night

I've said that I don't use all of my points. I am actually on Core and not points plan, however I don't use all the ones I earn through exercise though usually get through 20 or 21 of the ones allowed before exercise.

I use all of mine but I generally get 4 bonus points a day and I try not to use them - although after my blow out yesterday I had 41 points which means that all of my bonus points for the week are gone!! Grrr.....
When I did WW 10 years ago I went with a woman who didnt have all of her points and she didnt have much of a loss until she started using all of her points.
Everyones different though I guess.....

I do try and use all mine - but I tend to keep a couple for a bed time snack and fall asleep before Ive eaten them!!

This week I have averaged 19 a day of my 21. I'm still losing so am not too bothered about it at the moment.

I am also not using my bonus points from exercise but if (or should that be when!) the weight loss slows I will start using those.

Back