Do you weigh at home as well

chele80

On a mission
Just a general poll question-
do you weigh yourself at home as well or do you just have the weigh in at the pharmacy/GP?

Am going to stick to the one weigh in a week but am sure I will get tempted! :)

Yes - I've been trying to give it up but it's one of those nights...

YouTube - R Whites Lemonade

In my defence I'm doing this 'unofficially' ie not through a pharmacist (shhhh don't tell anyone) so my weigh-ins are 'official'... to me :)

once a week never between WI's

I do! I did try one week when I didn't weigh at home at all but had such a bad loss that I now weigh occasionally, usually the morning of my WI, so that I'm not disappointed! Not everyday, just once or twice a week - always first thing in the morning!

x

:D no not at all, just very self disciplined and the reasons are:-
1 something to look forward to every week
2 you know where you are
3 only one disapointment to worry about
4 continuity

..............but when im bad oooooooo!

Every morning without fail if i look like ive put on i exercise more if not then i just carry on as normal i just cant help myself ha ha ha !!!!

oh yes im guilty of that but i do always go by my official WI

Only at weigh in for me. I would be afraid of getting demotivated with a bad result. Also, we are different weights throughout the day.

Yeah, exactly we weigh different throughout the day but I suppose the occasional weigh in gives you an idea of what you have lost.
I weighed 5lbs heavier on the pharmacy scales last night than I do this morning - she made me keep my shoes on. Should have took them off!

I always take my shoes off, but I wear Cat boots so they are a bit heavy I spose!!!!!! Take em off hun x

First time around I was really good and didn't weigh at home once but this time I can't seem to keep from peeking every morning. I'll try and get out of the habit once I lose three pounds though, I just need to see the numbers drop into the next bracket of ten! :D

First couple of weeks I only used to get weighed by the pharmacist without fail but now I'm addicted everyday anyway rather be addicted to wi than fags.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

Back