Do you write it all down??

Starlight

Gold Member
Just wondered if everyone writes EVERYTHING down to keep track of their points.

This past week (as you probably know) I havent officially been counting points but old habits die hard and Ive been doing it mentally most nights.

Whats really amazed me is how much I forget. I think Ive done really well then suddenly remember something I didnt factor in.

Just made me realise how crucial keeping close tabs on things is.

I write everything down!!! I have to!!

But...over the last week or so I haven't!! I've been so naughty and not worrying about pointing foods, which isn't good for me!!

I'm calorie counting not WW but yes I write it all down, so easy to lose track and have extra bits if you don't!

Gx

Yes i do too, everything that i eat i write down, i have to its a habit. And i go mentle when i cant find my book its my lifeline im lost with out it!
When i did ww previously i never wrote anything down thats why i think i never did well!

Your sooo right its my big downfall, I bought a little notebook today and its going everywhere with me so I can start really focusing on every single thing that I put into my mouth because I have started to ''FORGET'' things like spreads and ketchup etc so your right it will make a big difference xx

snap me to! ... i have to write everything down ... first thing in the morning i flick the kettle on and i get my journal and write everything for that day and add it up! .. then if i have points left i plan my snacks! and then work them into that day :) .. If i didnt count i would definatly be failing

snap me to! ... i have to write everything down ... first thing in the morning i flick the kettle on and i get my journal and write everything for that day and add it up! .. then if i have points left i plan my snacks! and then work them into that day :) .. If i didnt count i would definatly be failing

you sound a bit like me,when i done ww b4 i never wrote it down but i do now every day x

hiya - think writing it down is key to the success of calorie / point counting....it is sooooo easy to forget about stuff otherwise.....

Debz xx

Back