Dobbie does WW!!

Afternoon girlies!!

I'm going to florida and SO excited, being the big kiddie that I am!! Haven't had a holiday in nearly 3 years :eek: with various bits and pieces so I really can't contain my little excitable butterflies!! Never been to Portugal, always somewhere I've been meaning to go, just never got round to it :rolleyes:

You all sorted? Got all your holiday bits and bobs??

Dinner with Bf's parents is always lovely, they are both so adorable. I just hate NOT being in control of what I'm eating. God I'm such a control freak!!! I might just eat a bit and let BF finish it off. Pretend I'm very full before I am, then I should be ok with points!

So far today I've had:

strawberries, blackberries, grapes & 0% fat greek yoghurt 2.0 points
1 egg mayo salad 1.5points (11am snack)
quorn/tomato leftovers & salad 2.0 points

250ml unsweetened soya milk 1.0 point

3 nairn oat biscuits 1.5 points

So that's 8 points, leaves me 9 points for tonight + 2 saved from yesterday. Fingers crossed dinner is low-ish points!!

Gonna try and squeeze a quick 5k run in at the gym. Should be a few bonus points if I run quite quickly!!!

xxx

Afternoon girlies!!

I'm going to florida and SO excited, being the big kiddie that I am!! Haven't had a holiday in nearly 3 years :eek: with various bits and pieces so I really can't contain my little excitable butterflies!! Never been to Portugal, always somewhere I've been meaning to go, just never got round to it :rolleyes:

You all sorted? Got all your holiday bits and bobs??

Dinner with Bf's parents is always lovely, they are both so adorable. I just hate NOT being in control of what I'm eating. God I'm such a control freak!!! I might just eat a bit and let BF finish it off. Pretend I'm very full before I am, then I should be ok with points!

So far today I've had:

strawberries, blackberries, grapes & 0% fat greek yoghurt 2.0 points
1 egg mayo salad 1.5points (11am snack)
quorn/tomato leftovers & salad 2.0 points

250ml unsweetened soya milk 1.0 point

3 nairn oat biscuits 1.5 points

So that's 8 points, leaves me 9 points for tonight + 2 saved from yesterday. Fingers crossed dinner is low-ish points!!

Gonna try and squeeze a quick 5k run in at the gym. Should be a few bonus points if I run quite quickly!!!

xxx
How was dinner at your bf parents? had another good day on the diet hope you have had, i had another good work out at the gym!

Dinner last night was lush!!!

Had king prawns to start with sweet chilli dip, fillet steak with an avocado salad & dressing followed by berries & ice cream :eek::D BF's mum bless her had really thought about me when planning dinner (it was only the avocado, dressing & ice cream that was naughty). What a gem she is!!

Managed to come in just 1 point over my allowance - but I earned 3 bonus points at the gym yesterday so I won't bust a gut over making it up today or tomorrow! ;)

We had green & blacks organic chocolate ice cream .... OMG it was soooo nice! 2.5 points for 1 scoop, but soooooo worth it. Chocolate heaven!! I honestly don't think I could have managed a second scoop!!!

Planning on visiting the gym again tonight - be quite a big session with CV & weights as we're going out tomorrow night for take away at my sister's!! So I have planned to save 4 points today so I have plenty banked ready for a naughty dinner! Although since seeing Gem's post about the kebab I really fancy one. So as long as everyone agrees to kebab I'll be in takeaway heaven with a point friendly naughty!! :)

Oh and some good news for me yesterday regarding my house sale - I exchanged yesterdayand we are completing tomorrow (fingers crossed) :eek::D It's been dragging on for months, so finally it will be over and BF can make plans to spend the cash!!

Yippeeee!!!

xx

Cant wait for my dinner tonight,my even treat my self to a choc bar! within my points tho,what do you think? x

Last nights dinner sounds lovely Dobbie, what a lovely mother your bf has :)

Well done on going to the gym and earning those bonus points!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the house sale.

Keep up the good work

xx

Thansk guys!

Gem - defo ahve that choccie bar you deserve it chick! And if it's within your points it's even more of a bonus!

Carol - thanks hun. She is lovely! I am sticking with this all the way to goal now. Just hope holiday doesn't scupper my plans too much!
xx

Dinner sounds lovely! *drool* Enjoy your take-away tomorrow too!
Great news about the house sale :)

So following my workout tonight I have decided to have quorn meatballs for dinner :D

I can have the whole bag for 4.5 points :eek: with loads of freebie veggies added. Planning on cooking the whole bag with some passatta, garlic, onions, mushrooms, courgette & pepper then I'll probably have half for dinner tonight and the other half for lunch tomorrow. Can you believe it ..... 4.5 points for the lot!! Gotta love quorn!

Yummy yum yum!!!

Then I thought I might be really adventurous and have 2 jumbo choc snack a jack things and gonna try microwaving them. Hoping they go goey ..... I'll let you know!!
x

Supper sounds lovely. I'm currently addicted to the quorn cheese and ham style escalopes - 4.5 each and worth every one! Yum!

Guess who's a happy bunny!!! I have just completed on my house!!!! :party0019::party0019:

So update on me .....

Dinner last night was sooo good! It made 3 bowls FULL at 1.5 points each!! Had 1 for dinner last night, just had 1 for lunch and will have the other for lunch tomorrow. Brilliant for just 1.5 points LOL!!

The Jumbo snack-a-jacks (choccie of course :D) zapped in the microwave for 20 secs ...... yummy!!! They go more crispy/crunchy than straight out the packs - i find them a bit chewy otherwise!! Just enough to hit the sweet craving spot!

So I'm treating myself to a diet coke to celebrate the house completion (just waiting for the money transfer :rolleyes:). Then off to my sisters house tonight for a chicken shish kebab (no pitta) to celebrate!!

BTW - HAPPY DAM FRIDAY TO YOU ALL!!!!

That'd be me!!!

BF and I have a deal with my sis and BIL, we shout food, they shout drink (I usually drive so it just costs them a couple of ciders for BF!). They have a baby and never get out now so Friday night is like going out (but we stay in!)

WI tomorrow morning, I really, really, really, really, want a loss, but I'll be happy with a STS given that I've just changed from CD. Fingers crossed the scales will be kind!!

x

Thanks Guys ... let's see if I can top today off with a loss on the scales tomorrow!! I'm hoping for a STS having switched from CD but a loss would be soooo much better!!

Will do hun - you make sure you get all 20 down yer neck too :p:D

Back