Dobbie does WW!!

Oooo Congrats on the house Dobbie! ... Hope you had a lovely evening out! ....... and the scales show a good loss for you this week! ...

Will keep nipping in hehe xx

OMG .... where did the weekend go??? :eek: Can't believe it's Monday already :mad:. Ah well, 7 more work get-ups before holiday :D:D:D

WI results are STS this week. I thought I would be quite chuffed with that given that I had switched from CD, but I'm not. I was secretly hoping for a little loss - like 0.5-1 lb but obviously not :rolleyes:.

I know I shouldn't, but it's hard not to compare your losses with others. Why can other people have really good first week losses when changing over from CD but not me :(. I'm not really sulking, just a bit peeved that I've been mega good, eaten all my points and hit the gym 4 times this week and I didn't lose a thing. Oh well suppose I must just be a slow loser :eek:. Guess I just have to hang in there and see what next week brings.

x

OMG .... where did the weekend go??? :eek: Can't believe it's Monday already :mad:. Ah well, 7 more work get-ups before holiday :D:D:D

WI results are STS this week. I thought I would be quite chuffed with that given that I had switched from CD, but I'm not. I was secretly hoping for a little loss - like 0.5-1 lb but obviously not :rolleyes:.

I know I shouldn't, but it's hard not to compare your losses with others. Why can other people have really good first week losses when changing over from CD but not me :(. I'm not really sulking, just a bit peeved that I've been mega good, eaten all my points and hit the gym 4 times this week and I didn't lose a thing. Oh well suppose I must just be a slow loser :eek:. Guess I just have to hang in there and see what next week brings.

x
Jayne,dont be annoyed or upset with it going from a very low cal diet to ww is very good staying the same hun,your body is just getting used to it,bet your very excited about it,i no this next last year i was in new york for my 21st!! wished i was there now xx

Oh dear .... enough said about last night :eek: Why am I such a dumb ass???!!!

Trying to be good for the rest of this week now. Although we are off to BF's mum's for dinner tonight so I'll have little control over what I am dished up :rolleyes:. Just have to manage the best I can I suppose.

Sh!te day at work ahead of me today :(, why am I in such a downer? I wonder if it's anything to do with the rubbish food I have been eating? As in all the low fat, sweetner laden, low point goodies I've been munching on?? I never normally have popcorn, pink & whites, choc mousse etc I'm more of a nuts/seeds or protein & veg/salad type girl with a bit of dark choc afterwards. Perhaps I should revert back to this kinda thing and see if it improves.

Ok, I know that post was a complete ramble to myself. Sometimes it just helps to get it out iykwim.
x

Oh dear .... enough said about last night :eek: Why am I such a dumb ass???!!!

Trying to be good for the rest of this week now. Although we are off to BF's mum's for dinner tonight so I'll have little control over what I am dished up :rolleyes:. Just have to manage the best I can I suppose.

Sh!te day at work ahead of me today :(, why am I in such a downer? I wonder if it's anything to do with the rubbish food I have been eating? As in all the low fat, sweetner laden, low point goodies I've been munching on?? I never normally have popcorn, pink & whites, choc mousse etc I'm more of a nuts/seeds or protein & veg/salad type girl with a bit of dark choc afterwards. Perhaps I should revert back to this kinda thing and see if it improves.

Ok, I know that post was a complete ramble to myself. Sometimes it just helps to get it out iykwim.
x

Keep your chin up babe, i no how you feel i wa slike it yesterday, but im happy again today:D.As eating all my points, i think you should just forget yesterday and carry on today as a new day,what would i do with no pink and whites! as so low and nice,please be happy hun xx

Back