Doc on a Diet!

Aaarrrgghh having a difficult day. Extremely hungry just want to eat everything. Already spent 6.5 syns on extra weetabix and it hasn't touched the sides!!

Am pretty much out of super free and mullerlight so going to have to brave the conditions for a drive to the supermarket... Eek!!

L x

Well after lunch (jacket and tuna with cottage cheese) I went to do a food shop... Took all my resolve not to just crack and buy all my favourites from binges of yesterday... Biscuits, doughnuts, ice cream, chocolate... Omg!!! Managed to stay strong I have no idea how and only bought good SW friendly stuff!!

Better see a good loss on the scales tomorrow, I'll be honest though I'm not convinced they'll have shifted much. For some reason the weights just not coming off as quickly for me as it seems to for others... :(

L x

Ok I'm getting pretty fed up with this now.

I've stuck to it all week, counted my syns and drunk plenty of water.

So why the heck am I weighing in 1lb heavier than last week?!? P?|>~?d off doesn't begin to cover it.

"Official" WI at group is tonight at 7.30. As its been star week I might give it one or two more weeks but I'm not convinced this diet is going to work for me... :(

L x

FFS!!!

0.5 on!!

I have stayed well within weekly syn allowance and STILL they're not shifting.

Have decided to give myself some more rules to try to get this weight shifting.

1: Max 2 jacket potatoes a week
2: 1 Mullerlight a day only
3: if fry up, only 1 bit of bacon and 1 egg
4: 3 portions of baked beans per week only

Hopefully that'll get some of it shifting....

How's everybody else doing?

L x

Well as I've prob mentioned before I can't resist weighing in every day, but I don't take it too seriously.

However I'm pleased to report the numbers have been dropping since weds and according to my scales compared to last weds morning WI I'm 3lbs down! Official WI is weds eve and I seem to weigh about 0.5-1lb heavier then on their scales than on mine. Anything 2lb + this week I'll be ecstatic!!

Sticking to my new rules and keeping my syns up which is interesting,..

Fingers crossed!!

L x

I think that putting those rules together is a good idea may have to copy as im struggling too.

Well as I've prob mentioned before I can't resist weighing in every day, but I don't take it too seriously.

However I'm pleased to report the numbers have been dropping since weds and according to my scales compared to last weds morning WI I'm 3lbs down! Official WI is weds eve and I seem to weigh about 0.5-1lb heavier then on their scales than on mine. Anything 2lb + this week I'll be ecstatic!!

Sticking to my new rules and keeping my syns up which is interesting,..

Fingers crossed!!

L x

I hope so. Good luck. Do SW still do the money back guarantee for if you stick to the plan and still don't lose anything?

Hello!!

Am most pleased to report a loss of 2.5lbs this week!! Very happy with that. It's strange because Looking back on it the 2 weeks where I've lost the most weight I've actually eaten more, especially syns!!

So this week I will continue to use 14-15 syns a day, as well as sticking to the other rules I stipulated before. Fingers crossed!

L x

Woo hooo, it's coming off!

They so say you need to fuel your body to lose weight ;-) and you've just proved it! Onwards and downwards! x

Well done! They say most ppl don't eat enough when dieting I think I'm the same I loose more when I eat more of the right things.

Whoops!!

Well I cracked under night shift pressure early Thursday morning and since then have been totally off plan!! Including a day & night out with old friends in London with faaaar too much wine...

Highest WI was yesterday morning, up 4.4lbs!! This morning that was down to up 2.6lbs but that could be dehydration secondary to the alcohol...

Have spent the day cooking preparing for 4 long days at work, 13 hr shifts on my feet: knackering!! Plus it being Easter I know there'll be plenty of temptation. Must stay strong!!

So in order to get a STS by WI next weds I need to lose about 3lbs... I'm hoping the "gain" is salt/water retention from the less than optimum foods I've been eating, there's no way I've eaten 9000 extra calories over my body's basic requirements!!

Fingers crossed, hope everybody else is doing well!!!

L x

Hi Laura, its soil hard to stay on track, I've been reading through your posts and I'm the same, I've gained the last two weeks am so dishartened I have mainly been good comapred to normal its just silly temptations. It was my friends birthday so he made me a cake lol, things like that don't help really. I've also exercised every day! I'm hoping its just an ajustment period. This weekend I am going to resist all choc but slowing myself a fredo sin only sounds harsh but I can do this lol. I hope you have a good weekend well for getting back on track I'm sure we will all get there in the end Happy Easter x

Back