Doc says.Its not working.!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by autumnbabe, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. autumnbabe

autumnbabe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(28%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Went for my weigh in today and i have stayed the same as last month even though i have been really carefully as always what i eat and bumping the workouts up.
    So what she said was it does nt work for everyone.So she said go a month without them and still stick to what i eat etc.and carry on with my workout then next month go back to her and see if i have lost with out them or gained because i havent had them.
    She said if i have lost with out them there are other weight lose programmes she can help me with so all is not lost.
    Im staying around on here as i think your a great bunch of people and always willing to give adive or encourage people along.
    So lets see what next month holds.!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sallouise

sallouise Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat
    awww thats a shame as you had done so well. so pleased you are staying around to keep us all company :D

4. booboocraig

booboocraig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(22.96%)
    Diet:
    xenical Orlistat, low-fat diet
    Stay positive Autumn and its great your staying on here...

were you eating all your calories because last week I didn't and I only lost a 1lb so I have upped my calories again :)
    I have also taken my measurements so I can see if its inches rather than weight changing :):):)

5. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers and 16:8 intermittent fasting
    Just remember autumn muscle weighs heavier than fat, you could be building up muscle instead!! And like booboo said make sure your getting enough calories!! Glad your sticking around though, no matter what diet your doing i find this place really helps!!

6. autumnbabe

autumnbabe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(28%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    that what doc said Rach about my muscle weighing more than fat.thats why she said go back in a month see what has happened..but im positive about it all..its no biggy.i feel better now im doing the 30 day shred as well.
    i had been counting fat boo. so im going to start counting my calories instead see what happens.
    Right hub and i are going out for a drink and to let our valentine lanterns go into the sky..see you all tomo.x

7. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Glad your feeling up beat about it all!! Enjoy your night with your hubby!!

8. downsizeme

downsizeme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Auntumn, hope it's going a bit better. The problem with xenical is that's it's easy to eat low fat but eat the wrong foods. Carbs are low fat so seem a good option but they turn to fat if the body doesn't burn them up (if we eat too much of it!), by then the xenical doesn't get rid of it. I have found my weightloss is slower if I eat too many carbs, eating more protein works better for me.
    I am doing weightwatchers and have found it's working (if I stick to it!). This week I tried to push my fat levels to the limit and stay within points, thus xenical will get rid of more speeding up my wieghtloss. Was pleased to lose 3lbs this week.

9. autumnbabe

autumnbabe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(28%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well doc looked at what i was eating and said everything was fine with that..i do stick to all the rules and am careful what i eat. tbh. i did do weight watchers years ago and lost 2 and half stone. ( then fell pregnant and put it all back on.!)And found it really easy to follow.
    But im not paying someone 6 or 7 quid a week to weigh me.
    Anyway will see how i get on this month without them. cause if i can get away without popping pills i will. But if they help then its nots so bad so will see how this month pans out.
    thanks for advice though.!!

10. downsizeme

downsizeme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I weigh at home Joined ww via Topcash back for £30 for 3 months online with £30 cash back! Was worth it as it's free!

11. jacquirsw

jacquirsw Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    Hey downsize. How did you manage that could you post the details for me as I would love to be able to afford to do it again.

12. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Hey Autumn i know what you mean about having to pay out just for someone to weigh you, i know you have the meetings but i think theres as much if not more support on here anyway!! Good luck on your months trial with out the pills, you will be fine!! I am sure we would all prefer to do this with out the pills but for now with me its whatever helps!!

13. autumnbabe

autumnbabe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(28%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    total agree with you Rach. if the pills work i agree everyone should take them.
    downsizeme tell me more about the cash back ww thing could you please.? thats a right good deal.

14. downsizeme

downsizeme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  15. autumnbabe

autumnbabe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(28%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks downsizeme. saved to my desktop gonna have a look in a while thankyou,.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.