Docs again on Friday...

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Have to go & see the nurse for my weigh in, am a little worried, so far in the 3 weeks since I saw her I have lost 8lbs since I last saw her & still have this weeks weigh in. Am sure it will be ok but I am a born worrier.....

I always worry I'm sure they must know how nervous ppl get remember they want a healthy 0.5-1 lb loss a week so you've achieved that!!
Xxx

I've got two weeks of tablets left :( and I'm not sure if I carry on like I have I'll get another lot! :( xx

As I understand it from what she said to me as long as I had lost 5% of my body weight in 3 months they would let me keep them then they ask for 10% in 6 months. I have done 8% in 7 weeks so I am sure all will be ok. I am just nervous as I don't feel as though I am doing to well at the mo. I know naughty midweek weigh ins are not allowed but I have done a couple & haven't lost anything this week. Not sure what is happening with my cycle as I was a week late last month & am not sure whether I will go 4 weeks or 5 again or whether it will appear this weekend to get my cycle back on line..... Sorry just talked at you all lol

any change in diet can cause distruption to your cycle, plus worry makes auntie flow go awol too..
x

Well I am back! She was really nice again, she recorded a 4.1kg loss since last time so if her scales are right & I have lost 0.5kg this week although I will be slightly dissappointed at a small loss again this week it will mean I have hit my Christmas target of 10kg loss. I have to see my Dr in 4 weeks time so that will be 30th December, keep me completely on track over Christmas..... I am hoping in the next 4 weeks I can lose another 4.5kgs. Onwards & downwards x

Well done!

It's going down that's all that matters :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back