Doctors and CD

33 lbs in amonth?:eek:

Impressive :wow:

So that's 2 st?!!!!!!

Oh, I so wish it could happen to me too :innocent0001:

Elie

2 stone and 6 pounds all together in 5 weeks..lost 16 pounds in the first week had to get on the scales again as I didnt believe it the CD was shocked aswell...I bet you will be fine as long as you stick to it and dont cheat the first couple of days are the worst if you get through that and you stop being hungry and then you get a fab weight loss which spurs you on for the next week...x

I think the thing that I find the most difficult is...pateince :eek:

But I have to understand that I can't lose all my fat overnight :rolleyes:

16lbs the 1st week...:eek: This is impressive :D

I doubt mine will be as much, as I was already dieting before. But my CDC assured me that 1st a month was totally possible on SS.:D

Let's wait and see :)

Not all doctors are quite so understanding. My GP's surgery have a no sign policy on all VLCD's therefore when I did LL last year I had to go privately to get a signature

My Dr refused, said I was fine as I was, just needed to do some excersie, I swear I was in there for 15 mins trying to persued him! Was sooooo upset, so decided to have Christmas and New Year then pluck up the corage to go see another Dr, which I did, he was a bit younger and agreed to sign it )well write a letter giving permission, as I had lost the form!) So here I am on day 12 and lost 14lb so far!!!!!

Back