Doctors for weigh in tomorrow

slimmerkay

Silver Member
I jumped on the scales this morning and was 16st 10lb. So only three quarters of a pound to go till 1 stone lost.

I have an appointment with the doc for tomorrow afternoon. I'll be interested to see how much I've lost according to them as they haven't weighed me for ages.

Good luck :)
xx

good luck i have my first weight in at the docs tomorow as well eekkk!!!

woooooooooop goood luck hun xxx

:mad: TOTM eventually arrived and this morning I was 2lb heavier then yesterday morning (16st 12lb today). Damn! I wish I was at the docs yesterday :cry: And I don't go until 3.10pm so will probably be a bit heavier still :(

stay positive. Go have a big poo before going to docs

hugs x

hey Karen! im sorry to hear TOM arrived and made u heavier!! Maybe you could tell your doc that u have TOM and that maybe WI after its finished? I would do that and just wait till after coz ull defo have a loss!

Well I went. Doc was really nice because according to their records I've only lost 7lb :eek:

Mind you last time they logged my weight was whilst doing slimming world last year so I obviously put some back on and then lost it and more.

She gave me another lot of tabs anyway and made an appointment for 4 weeks time.

still a good loss hun!! well done!!!

now they know your actually weight you will see the losses !!!

xxxx

Back