doctors last friday!.. 3 more months on the good stuff..

sammyd

hi all,
thanx for all the messages, sorry ive not been about much lately.. but pleased to report im still doing it the xenical way!
saw my doctor on friday, 16lb loss so he,s a happy bunny even to the point he gave me another 3 months worth!
i will share with you all though my doctor is a little chunky guy, knows nothing about xenical how it works, and even at one point suggested that this was a diet pill devised with men in mind.. and works best on men!! omg .. have to say i got the impression he was a little more interested than he should have been about these tablet,s and wouldn't be surprised if he's not trying these himself some day soon!
... anyway hope your all well and following your quests!! :family2:
sam...

Well done sam on getting 3 months worth out of your doc. I'm still on the monthly weigh-ins.
Are you having a better week cos you did say you were eating really bad things.............naughty, naughty. I think we've all had the lapse moments, especially me.
Keep going at it and i'm sure you'll do great!

Mandy

Well done sam on getting 3 months worth out of your doc. I'm still on the monthly weigh-ins.
Are you having a better week cos you did say you were eating really bad things.............naughty, naughty. I think we've all had the lapse moments, especially me.
Keep going at it and i'm sure you'll do great!

Mandy
morning mandy,
oh yes ill be the first to admit ive been naughty, but on the whole ive been pretty good this wek! and managed 2lb again this week!... ill still be getting weighed on a weekly basis as im in my 40s and bloody dropping to bits now! .. tut :wave_cry:

mandy, just saw u lost 19lbs 1st month, wow, i m new to this, would u share your diet n exercise regime plsssssssssssss :)

Sammyd - asking on behalf of the other half. But what is the brand name for Xenical you get from your dr's? Or is it called Xenical the dr was on about something stronger than alli and wasnt sure what it would be! Thanks.

thats the one... think they call it orlistat "well thats what my doctor calls it" but that and xenical is the same product!... not 100% sure but think the alli stuff is the non prescription stuff you can scoop of the shelf... but obviously not as strong, but as i said "not 100% sure" ........... :)
sam....x

The prescribed tablets are double the strength of alli-alli been 60mg and xenical/orlistat been 120mg xx

mandy, just saw u lost 19lbs 1st month, wow, i m new to this, would u share your diet n exercise regime plsssssssssssss :)
tis 5 weeks and 18lb... but near enough!! lol..
ive just cut right down on the rubbish i eat, dusted off the push bike.. and pop 3 tablets a day!.. oh im no saint! but on the whole im pretty good!.. :D

I know my initial weight loss was helped by big improvements in my diet and smaller portions. Next it is to increase the exercise to help my body along.

I know my initial weight loss was helped by big improvements in my diet and smaller portions. Next it is to increase the exercise to help my body along.
thats my plan also... already ive been doing much much more that i used tooo.. and have to say "after the initial shock:eek:" .. i look forward to slinging my leg over the old bike these days... lol

You've done well Sam, I lost 10lbs in my first week, and 1.5 stone a month for the first few, then it gets harder.... damn diets lol!

Back