Dodgy first week

Geenie1

I have started working solution this week but due to 3 different family occasions this week am struggling to get and stay in ketosis. I like the shakes and bars but struggle with the soup and porridge,yet to try the carbonara. Get v hungry and cooking for the family and not eating the pud is quote hard! Hope next week gets easier!:eek:

Hey

You can do it, stay dedicated, positive and motivated, I wish you the best with your journey, I am starting Exante diet from tomorrow, I have 2 stone to lose, already lost 2.5 but wanted to take a break to try and maintain it then start again..

Getting into ketosis is the hardest part but once your in it it's very easy, just be sure to drink plenty of water as headaches and feeling fatigued may affect in the first 3-4 dats after that you should be well into ketosis and have bags of energy.

Good luck,

Amelia x

Doesn't matter how many times you trip... as long as you keep getting up and dusting yourself off is the key thing. To quote a phrase from a movie starring Bette Middler called Stella.... "She was doing fine, but she stubbed her toe". The phrase is actually directed to a young person in the "family" way... but I think it can serve the same purpose for alot of things as we stumble through life :) ha ha.. How can you tell I'm a bit of a couch potato with the movie quote :) Good luck to you and remember these 10 two letter words... If it is to be, it is up to me

Back