Dodgy tummy :(

angel85

Hi,

I am on day 2 of my diet. I read in the leaflet that came with my package that this diet can make you constipated, however, it seems to have done the exact opposite with me :( has anyone else had this problem or could it be possible that my body isn't liking the diet?

Thanks x

Hey Angel, I had the same problem when I first started. I figure that it's our bodies getting used to the diet and also because of all the liquid from the shakes and the water we're drinking.
I'm fine now though so hopefully you will be fine in a few days :)

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Glad I can look forward to my tummy settling down a bit. I feel really bloated too. Hopefully that will go too. Fingers crossed

x

Yeah I get that in the first week and then it's the opposite !! I think it's to do with the high concentration of vitamins and minerals in the diet , our bodies aren't used to them and it takes a while to adjust x

Hi,

I am on day 2 of my diet. I read in the leaflet that came with my package that this diet can make you constipated, however, it seems to have done the exact opposite with me :( has anyone else had this problem or could it be possible that my body isn't liking the diet?

Thanks x

Yep - get it too, on random days. Sometimes your body doesn't like having large, concentrated doses of vitamins in one hit.

Although having said that, this time round hasn't been quite as bad as last time round.

Anyway usually lasts a day or so at a time, then goes away. :)

I've had the same problem Hun, I'm currently on day 11 and I've not seen any improvement yet! I've been like it every day since I started. I'm hoping with time it will settle down x

To everyone who has the runs: Make sure you drink loads of water!!!! Don't let it dehydrate you. Miss Demeanour is right, our tummys don't like concentrate doses of vitamins :(

Back