does any of you ladies

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 30 March 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    suffer with aching legs? especially around totm ?

tops of both my legs are aching badly like i run a marathen .. lol and its totm again.. happenes everytime! but more since being on this diet cus i get more totm..

looking for reasurance really :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ktd

Ktd Full Member

my CDC warned me about that and said if it got really bad/cramps etc to drink a litre of slimline tonic as that has something important in it. Can tell you what that is because stopped listening! It does have citric acid in it thou!

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

totm here aswell, i havent any pains in my legs though sorry hope you feel better soon :)

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hiya

Yes I get something similar, very high up in my legs, almost round my hips at TOTM, a good old hot water bottle and some paracetomol usually help or a soaky bath.

Hope you feel better soon.

Gxx

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I havent started yet day one will be tuesday coming but I get this every month since I started getting periods :mad: do you think I should mention it to my CDC?

7. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Me too, starting at the inner hip jointy bit (if you know where I mean) going through to my knees, I take paracetamol or ibroprufen and it's not too bad.

8. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

It's normal to be honest, you can mention it, but I'm sure thre will just suggest paracetamol.

9. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks ;)

10. Lyndsey

Lyndsey Full Member

I get aching legs when i'm tired and have to shake them to stop them hurting, not really noticed if its at TOTM but will keep a watch out as it might be that and i was just thinking it was through tiredness.

Ktd is right about something being in Tonic water, its called quinine and is supposed to help with leg cramps, my dad is advised to drink it when he flys to help circulation. Not sure about the citris content though...sorry.

Cramps can also be due to dyhyration so get drinking....might help a little too??? x x x

11. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hi thanks guys

its just the tops of my legs my thighs like.. allways when i am due on and during.. plus i get it when i am ill like having a cold or something..

really annoying.. my mum suffers restless legs since she been taking antihestimines she drinks tonic water..

i used to get restless legs when i was on antidepressants and during my pregnancy,,, where they would twitch and my calfs would feel like something was crawling around..

but this is just aches on tops of my legs to my knee! i have been re referred back to gyni anyway for my pelvis (cracked during last pregnancy over a year ago, hurts during hu humm) so i will mention it to him when i see him.. just curious on what this could be like..

12. LilacAngel

LilacAngel Full Member

Diet:
    W8
    Tonic water does contain citric acid and will stop you fat burning.............for cramps - bit of salt in your soups and you are okay with regular over the counter painkillers.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.