Does any one else get dizzy?

Im coming to the end of day one and i am very pleased with myself but now im feeling really dizzy and disorinentated :( like the room is spinning iv drunk lots of water
:(

I still do now and again! It's quite normal the first few days, and this heat won't be helping! I'd suggest an early night!:) x

I haven't until today then really did today but it passed. Just take it easy I reckon... If you can.. And get an early one x

Wow 3 kids! They must keep you busy! Hopefully you can get some sort of early night! If you're struggling, maybe split a pack and have an 'extra' meal, might keep you going! I always find a hot drink helps too! X

Im on day 6 and def getting dizzy spells! I am drinking lots of water, but i guess its our bodys way of reacting to losing the crap its used to having and blood sugars being affected. Mines getting better! I have 5 kids including 1 yr old twins, so it can b quite annoying cos of carrying them around safely!

But i am so happy with this diet! My hunger has gone completely! And ive lost 1st in 6 days!!!

Hope ur getting on ok :)

Guys, be careful with the water. Too much upsets the salts etc in ur body and in extreme cases can be fatal. If ur feeling dizzy or sick after excessive water consumption, u need dioralyte or similar - to restore the bodys balance. Water is good but take it easy xx

Good :D
Helps to know what to do if it does happen I think... Id rather knock myself out of ketosis with the dioralyte than tempt fate...
Sauce xx

Yes, I second the importance of moderate water intake. Too much will upset the electrolyte balance and can be very harmful (water intoxication)

I try to drink some of my water as carbonated water with added minerals and sodium since that should help prevent it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I previously started getting worse and worse dizzy headrushes, and my blood pressure kept dropping (it was always healthy, even when I was at my biggest) and eventually I actually had low blood pressure.
I've been adding salt to my food which helps.

I've been on and off cd since November last year and only in the past 2/3 weeks I've been getting really dizzy. I think it's low blood pressure though!!

Back