Does any one else get dizzy?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fireheart2011, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. fireheart2011

fireheart2011 Member

Im coming to the end of day one and i am very pleased with myself but now im feeling really dizzy and disorinentated :( like the room is spinning iv drunk lots of water
    :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shiny

Shiny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I still do now and again! It's quite normal the first few days, and this heat won't be helping! I'd suggest an early night!:) x

4. fireheart2011

fireheart2011 Member

Thanks for reply im just going to have my last shake a hot chocco mint and then put my head dwn been up since 7 with my 3 kids x

5. smc9009

smc9009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.53%)
    I haven't until today then really did today but it passed. Just take it easy I reckon... If you can.. And get an early one x

6. Shiny

Shiny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow 3 kids! They must keep you busy! Hopefully you can get some sort of early night! If you're struggling, maybe split a pack and have an 'extra' meal, might keep you going! I always find a hot drink helps too! X

7. wannabefitatthirty

wannabefitatthirty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Im on day 6 and def getting dizzy spells! I am drinking lots of water, but i guess its our bodys way of reacting to losing the crap its used to having and blood sugars being affected. Mines getting better! I have 5 kids including 1 yr old twins, so it can b quite annoying cos of carrying them around safely!

But i am so happy with this diet! My hunger has gone completely! And ive lost 1st in 6 days!!!

Hope ur getting on ok :)

8. Sauce

Sauce Nearly there...

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(24.22%)
    Diet:
    CWP SS/SS+
    Guys, be careful with the water. Too much upsets the salts etc in ur body and in extreme cases can be fatal. If ur feeling dizzy or sick after excessive water consumption, u need dioralyte or similar - to restore the bodys balance. Water is good but take it easy xx

9. wannabefitatthirty

wannabefitatthirty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Yeah im ok with water, drink about 2 litres a day, enough but not excessive :)

10. Sauce

Sauce Nearly there...

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(24.22%)
    Diet:
    CWP SS/SS+
    Good :D
    Helps to know what to do if it does happen I think... Id rather knock myself out of ketosis with the dioralyte than tempt fate...
    Sauce xx

11. NicciUS

NicciUS Member

Yes, I second the importance of moderate water intake. Too much will upset the electrolyte balance and can be very harmful (water intoxication)

I try to drink some of my water as carbonated water with added minerals and sodium since that should help prevent it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

12. meoww

meoww Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Diet:
    dunno
    I previously started getting worse and worse dizzy headrushes, and my blood pressure kept dropping (it was always healthy, even when I was at my biggest) and eventually I actually had low blood pressure.
    I've been adding salt to my food which helps.

13. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I've been on and off cd since November last year and only in the past 2/3 weeks I've been getting really dizzy. I think it's low blood pressure though!!

14. maddison2009

maddison2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge moving to SW
    I am on week 11 now and got dizzy at the beginning, then i was fine, now getting a bit dizzy sometimes when i get up quick etc. Maybe the heat doesn't help?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.