DOES ANY ONE USE A WII FIT??

cheekychick81

Gold Member
THEY ARE AWESOME!! not only does it shout at you (in a nice way) if you have a day off it gives you a firness age. im 27 and when i first started my fitness age was 38 and now its 27... i love the hula hooping and aerobics.

Any other fans???

hiya ive got one i dont go on it as often as i should just dont seem to find the time at the mo but they are really good!
deb x

I have a wii fit - i love the boxing on it!!

Although i havnt done any exercise since i started LT but now and again if i want a little boost i get on wii fit and get weighed and it tells you how much you have lost since you last got on it! :D lol

Nope, I've done 15weeks of tfr and feel great for it. Some people have though Nads.

ooooo Hi nads I've a a few slips, but the weight still coming off. Its best not to if you can help it because it just makes you depressed and want to kick yourself come weigh in day.
Try to stick to it 100% and i'm hoping I can now after giving myself a good talking too.

I got a wii fit yesterday, I havn't set it up yet but cant wait to jump on it everyday for a little workout and see my weight losses. Wish I would have got it before I started LT, i'm only a couple of pound off two stone loss now and that would have been great to see. lol

Jo x x x

I use my wii fit for 10 mins in the morning (although it isnt such a good idea to try doing step when u first get up - i had problems with my co-ordination at 630 am! lol

I use my wii fit for 10 mins in the morning (although it isnt such a good idea to try doing step when u first get up - i had problems with my co-ordination at 630 am! lol

i just did 20 mins of step and a few balance games... i just wish it lasted longer than 5 mins each time:)
i can imagine its not that easy first thing lol

Hellooo :D

Ive got a wii fit and its soo fun to use. Im waiting for my friend to send me her My fitness coach so i can see how that compares.

Just started week 4 of LT so im now thingking about getting some proper exercise. I just hope that the fitness coach is good!!

I did borrow my friends davina power of 3 dvd - I did it twice and couldnt walk for the next few days :character00115: :eek:

xx

i got one lat week and i love it, love the hula hoop and step aerobics :D its good to ease you into exercise without overdoing it!

OOOO i love wii fit!! But do you weigh yourselves on your wii??? i haven't been on mine for a while but will be getting it out tomorrow. x

I have it :) it's well fun. My favourite is Hula Hoops, Boxing and Steps :D

Sounds like we all like the boxing & step. I'm trying to do 10 mins in the morning and then 30 mins at night. The boxing is great as a de-stress. i just imagine that im punching my boss!

i only just unlocked the boxing today so gonna have a go on that tomorrow. i like the boxing on wii sports tho:)

Hi All,

I am on day 5!! Bloody hell, I still can't believe it.........I have my weigh in tomorrow and i am so nervous i can hardly breathe!! I feel lighter, i can fit into stuff i couldn't 2 weeks ago and my hubby is quite surprised. So why do I still feel scared shitless? I hope that i have lost a few pounds, i am trying not to be unrealistic. I did cheat and weighed in on my Wii, I have dropped from a BMi 0f 28.32 to 27.13 in 35 days of using Wii. I guess the big test will be what the pharmacist scale tell me tomorrow............Yikes!!!!!!!!

Hey good luck for your WI tomorrow Nads, but by the sound of it you won't need it xxx

Keep us posted and I bet you get a great boost for wk2 xxx

Hi All,

I am on day 5!! Bloody hell, I still can't believe it.........I have my weigh in tomorrow and i am so nervous i can hardly breathe!! I feel lighter, i can fit into stuff i couldn't 2 weeks ago and my hubby is quite surprised. So why do I still feel scared shitless? I hope that i have lost a few pounds, i am trying not to be unrealistic. I did cheat and weighed in on my Wii, I have dropped from a BMi 0f 28.32 to 27.13 in 35 days of using Wii. I guess the big test will be what the pharmacist scale tell me tomorrow............Yikes!!!!!!!!

Good luck nads... im sure youll do great:)

Back