Does any1 ever change cdc

michellethegooner

Silver Member
I only ask because I spoke with a lovely cdc a few wks ago, but then had probs with GP signing etc etc..
well I rang back the nice cdc today but she is on holiday so I looked up another CDC as I was eager to start a.s.a.p found one rang her and we arranged to meet at 11am.
so I get to her house at 11.10a.m with my 9yr old son and she opens the door in her knickers and a t-shirt. omgggggg lol
Anyway she directed me into the kitchen and got dressed but when we were speaking she just seemed a bit dizzy and started counselling me straight away analizing everything I said.
I have my pack but to be honest I don't think I would click with her very well. I mean she probably is a really nice person, but not for me. (and I apologise if you are the CDC in question reading this and are offended ) Is it ok to swap CDC's and has anyone else done this?

Hehehe!:> thats funny! i know what you mean, i met someone who seemed good! she had this article in the local paper about how she helped somoene loose alot of weight blah blah blah! but after i met her for the first time i just never wanted to go back to her..:( weird feeling!
Second time i changed my cdc was when she moved houses and it was too far for me to get to!
Third time i changed because my cdc increased her prices and started charging about 45£ joining fees!

I think thats about it? cant remember if i changed one more? hehehe!

*feeling a bit mad*

Before when i was on cdc,i changed to another,but i am gonna go back to my other cdc now!

i like the 2nd one i had, but my 1st one was cheaper. she changed me £35 a week whatever i got where as this one cherges me per meal, (packet, bar tetra) so sometimes my bill was knocking £50.

....so I get to her house at 11.10a.m with my 9yr old son and she opens the door in her knickers and a t-shirt. omgggggg lol

Your son's eyes must have been out on sticks! lol I agree with the others, if you're not happy, just change, I'm sure it's not the first time it's happened to her, or the last - you're the one paying, so you have to be happy.

hi ya
i wish i had changed last year...
i began on LL - left after 4 wks as the LLC was awful - and only turned 2 out of those 4 wks!!!
so i moved to CD - spoke to a lovely one on the phone, but she was further away - found one based in the city, she charged more - and wasn't very good either, lied about her own bmi to become a cdc and was clearly only in it for the money - she even got annoyed when i was doing well and she wasn't!!!

anyway, despite managing to lose 7stone last yr, i had to come off it as i developed gallstones which caused me to have loads of other problems with kidney, liver, caused my thyroid to crash... between jan and april this year i spent most of it either in hospital or house/bed bound...

so i've gained 3.5 stone back - most annoying, but there was no way on the planet i was going back to old cdc - unfortunately the lovely one i spoke to last yr has now moved to australia!!!
but luckily i've found another who's much nicer, and is cheaper as well!!!

getting in with our CDC is key to success i think - so dont feel bad if you want to change, i wish i had changed last year....

good luck, hope you find the right one.

A
x

Don't forget to speak to your CDC if there is something small that you are not happy about and maybe she can change. But definately change CDC's if you are not happy. You need to have a rapport with your CDC to help you on your weight loss journey.

Back