my CDC

Mrs_H87

So my first week on step 2 went great, according to my scales! On my scales I lost 10.5lbs but on CDC I lost 4lbs. I was gutted to say the least as I know, hand on heart I'd followed it to the letter and I'm a big girl so was expecting a nice tidy loss on my first week (which my scales showed! :( ) anyway, with this in mind, I was nearly in tears when I left my CDC last Thurs (as you all know how tough the first week is and I felt like my hard work hadn't been recognised) and since then I've not heard a peep from her. I feel a bit let down as I was so close to chucking it all in and giving up!
Do your CDC's text during the week? I just wanted to know what everyone thought as I feel a bit cheated paying a decent amount of money and not getting much support :( xx

Your cdc should supply the support you need. I'm a cdc and for anyone in their first week I would be in contact by text or email and available on the phone if they wanted to talk. If someone was upset with their loss then I would make sure to keep in contact with them to encourage them and support them. You're right to be upset that you haven't had that support. If suggest letting your cdc know that you need more support from her. Or find yourself another CDC who will give you the support you deserve!

Sounds to me like your cdc's scales are dodgy too!

4lbs is a good loss so please don't be too disheartened and now that you are through that first week you really can keep this going and see the lbs drop really quickly! Did you have a ribbon taken on your first visit or your measurements? Sometimes those can be so important to see the inches drop is wonderful!

Xxx

Awww thanks for the reply. She did take my measurements and said she would take them again this week. I can tell I've lost inches as my clothes feel baggy which is good! By my scales I think I'm nearly at a stone now, so hopefully when she measures me this week she will realise her scales must be dodgy, either that or she recorded my start weight wrong!
I would like to ask her for more support but would feel a bit awkward! I dont want to make her feel bad. Everyone sings her praises on the facebook group though! I feel like she thinks im not following the diet properly when hand on heart i am 100%!
Think I will give her till the end of the month and see how I feel then.
Thank you xxx

Back