does anybody else pay...

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
£2.10 for the bars? they are lovely but the price has got me :eek:

oh gee, LT was only costing me £30 for week now its bumped up to about £40 if I want a couple of bars and tets....

No! thats just plain greedy! my cdc charges 1.95 i think and i think thats a bit owww but i need them and she runsa a business!

I may have to carry on with LT.... I dont think I could afford another £45 per month Ive a got my wedding to pay for :( xx

my cdc charges 1.80 for all items except the water flavourings

I think 'my lady' charges me well. Her prices are good and she delivers a fantastic service. It is never rushed. I am weighed, measured and my bmi calculated every week. We have a cup of tea and a lovely natter. Its very friendly and she is a lovely lady, she makes me very welcome in her home. This is her job and she has to make a living at it. Shes good at her job!!!
I dont buy bars but she charges £1.95 for a bar.
Lynne x

My cdc are pretty much bang on that and only gets 2p profit from tetras. But i guess each to their own eh>i know my shakes are 1.85

Mine just charges the standard amounts, and was shocked when we mentioned some people add more to it, but each to their own. Sounds to me like you need to find someone who charges less, my spend is about £35 a week for 14 shakes and 7 bars.

My 1st cdc charged £2.10 per bar but the cdc I have now charges £1.90

How can anyone make just 2p profit on an item???
If thats all my cdc is making then I think shame on Cambridge....
The only profit ie wage has to come from these products, I am happy to pay a decent price for my products as long as I get a decent service, If my cdc was to start being off with me I would take my pennies elsewhere. £40 a week is still cheaper than my old individual hopping list.... I would have hd least three takeaways a week for a start!
x

i think above post meant that she pays 2p extra over rrp for the tetras, its nothing to do with actual profit of item.

julesrush
cdc norwich

Mine charges £1.68 for shakes/soups/porridge, and £1.93 for bars & tetra's seems a bit variable but not sure I'd be happy paying £2.10!

my cdc charges me £40 for a weeks food, and i can have whatever i want, i think it averages at 1.90 per item.
It`s much cheaper than atkins and my old takeaways.
as long lbs are coming off i`m happy to pay it.

:rolleyes:
I think 'my lady' charges me well. Her prices are good and she delivers a fantastic service. It is never rushed. I am weighed, measured and my bmi calculated every week. We have a cup of tea and a lovely natter. Its very friendly and she is a lovely lady, she makes me very welcome in her home. This is her job and she has to make a living at it. Shes good at her job!!!
I dont buy bars but she charges £1.95 for a bar.
Lynne x

Wish I had your CDC. Mine books in too many at once and your lucky to get weight, your meals and then out the door.
She has never measured me, and she only worked the BMI out the first week.
Then, she did take her time talking etc, I can guess why:rolleyes:

Im payin 1.60 for sachets and 1.90 for bars, im happy to pay that, any more id struggle to afford it x

My CDC charges £38pw for 21 items and i can pick anything i want! Still cheaper than weekly shopping, then by time you add all the money i used to spend on lunch at work, im probably saving money doing the CD.

Mine charges the RRP, I have to say its way more expensive than my weekly food shop and we never used to get take aways more than twice a year.

Back