Does anybody go to a gym?

I go to a mens big muscle testerone filled gym. I usually exercise my arm by drinking coffee and my fingers by checking minis and updating my FB status and my eyes perving at the blokes ;)

i went quite regularly (four times a week) but being so ill this week ive given it a rest. You shouldn't have to change anything other than your water intake because your using your reserve tank (flab) for fuel. I find that i am so not hungry after working out since being on atkins, i used to come home and have my tea after the gym but these days cant bring myself to eat, i'm hoping that's because clever old body is already getting it's fuel from my fat ass :8855:so no need to munch!!

but the reason they are stick insects is because they go to the gym! You will be like them in no time so long as you keep going and eating right :D

I love my gym cos there are no mirrors infront of each machine, only were the free weights are, and the stretching area - which i find awesome!! I'd rather look out of a window into the woods than start at my own sweaty red face for an hour lol. And there are all shapes and sizes, granted peak times seem to be the more fitter ones but as i said, they werent born like it they know as well as anyone how much hard work it takes to look like that so don't worry about them judging you - people who exercise don't tend to be like that - probably all the endorphines :)

Good luck at the gym Leanne! :) I am sure you will be fine once you have had the induction. I never got one when I joined my current gym as I had been a member at another gym prior to joing that one. Wish I had though as they had loads of different machines. I just used to go on a machine near by one I'd never been on and watched what other people did lol! :D

There is nothing worse than not knowing what you are doing :D

good luck with your induction!

and yeah dont worry about the skinnies, like elemental said they are only that way because they go to the gym so much. i always look at the skinnies in my gym as motivation and think 'hmmm im gonna be thin enough one day to wear that spandex outfit shes rocking' haha!

yup I go 3-4 times a week, I only go cos people like dietkitty are perving over me (I wish!)

I use mainly free weights, i find them more challenging and you have to focus. mind you I also do pilates which is great for chilling out. I use the swiss ball too and weight train on that which is fun esp when you fall off as often as i do

yup I go 3-4 times a week, I only go cos people like dietkitty are perving over me (I wish!)

I use mainly free weights, i find them more challenging and you have to focus. mind you I also do pilates which is great for chilling out. I use the swiss ball too and weight train on that which is fun esp when you fall off as often as i do

Lol. That does sound like fun. I'm not sure which parts of the dungeon I will be using yet but I expect I will be able to report from the hospital afterwards! Lol.

I go to a 24hr gym in Milton Keynes.
I go 3 times a week, 40 mins of cardio and half hour or more of weights.

I started by only being able to lift a 10kg barbell (bicep curls) now I lift 20kg. Which is what some of the men who are new starters are lifting :D

I also work my triceps, shoulders, lats, inner and outer thighs, butt and abdomen.

I'm doing this to hopefully speed up my metabolism.

But recently I've been going easy on the weights as i don't want to get too bulky (mind you with this flab no one could tell :8855: )

Back