Does anyone do shift work?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fatty_no_more, 9 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    and how do you handle it?

as obviously you have to have 3 shakes a day or whatnot.

But sometimes i work 7am till 1900 one day and then have a day off but then have to stay awake for as long as possible cops the next day I am on 1900 till 7am and will need my 3 shakes then! I am really confused as to how i will work this.

Like today I started at 11am and finish tonight at 2300hrs
    Then I need to stay up tonight as long as possible as I am starting at 1900 hours tomorrow. So when I am on cd. I would have had my three drinks and then what would I do till I go to bed at roughly 4am to have my daily sleep till I wake at about 3pm?

any help would be grand!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low Carb
    Hello! I do shift work too.. It can be hard, especially as having our 'weekends' during the week when everyone else is doing well as mostly at work.. Can seem a bit back to front at times. If i'm working lates i tend to sleep in and have a porridge around 1130ish, then sometimes another meal before leaving for work at 1500, then one at work at 1900ish then another when i get home for supper.. I think so long as they're spaced out as best you can it's the best thing.. I'm doing SS+ though and so can have four sachets then milk in coffees at work. It can certainly be a challenge though for sure, especially when all my shift get chinese/chips in! xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.