Does anyone else do mads things like this

This is an excellent idea, but not sure I could control myself and just have the one bag. Im sooo greedy when it comes to chocolate lol x x

I can't have synful things in the house sometimes I just can't control myself and just keep eating. Even having bread in the fridge is tempting

:ignore:

Must say, I have always been tempted to put my bread in the fridge... :rotflmao:

Bread in fridge. I'm a firm believer of keeping bread in cupboard.

Some people say it goes off quicker in fridge, some argue not. I'm not sure, maybe worth a experiment?

Just keep everything in the freezer, you know it's safe there. Plus by the time it's defrosted you wont be hungry any more. Everyone's a winner :D

enteralterego said:
Bread in fridge. I'm a firm believer of keeping bread in cupboard.

Some people say it goes off quicker in fridge, some argue not. I'm not sure, maybe worth a experiment?

I find it goes off more quickly if it's in the cupboard and as long as it's airtight it doesn't go hard

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm with Ermintrude - put the bread in the freezer. It's not such a temptation there, and will keep for longer.

I did my shop yesterday afternoon and bought a 5 pack of Curly Wurleys. They went straight into the freezer, then last night they come back out to be snapped in half and wrapped in cling film (each individual half) before being put back in the freezer again. Half a frozen curly wurly lasts a good snack time.

It's not mad though, it's called 'taking control'. Much better to repackage into smaller portions than pay through the nose for snack packs and the like. We need to save out cash for fruit and veg (and smaller clothes!!) xx

Great will power ladies! I personally have next to none so I just don't buy it! My little ones have strawberries and grapes as treats now! If I can't have it nor can anyone else!! Although I have to say I don't mind when we are out, as long as I only buy enough for them to eat straight away!

Great will power ladies! I personally have next to none so I just don't buy it! My little ones have strawberries and grapes as treats now! If I can't have it nor can anyone else!! Although I have to say I don't mind when we are out, as long as I only buy enough for them to eat straight away!

Much better for them to learn to think of lovely fresh fruit as treats anyway. If we'd all had that great start things may have been easier!

I'm okay with chocolate in the treat size packets and can limit myself easily. I now want to put some of the things I really like and would have no control over back into my syns. I'm buying orange clubs tomorrow which I know could be lethal! Luckily my very supportive but tall boyfriend will put them on the top shelf which I can't reach unless I stand on a chair and then hand them out to me one a day! Hopefully I can be good.

I'm okay with chocolate in the treat size packets and can limit myself easily. I now want to put some of the things I really like and would have no control over back into my syns. I'm buying orange clubs tomorrow which I know could be lethal! Luckily my very supportive but tall boyfriend will put them on the top shelf which I can't reach unless I stand on a chair and then hand them out to me one a day! Hopefully I can be good.

what a good bf

Back