Does anyone else do this?

Bethuk1

Hi all,

I'm contemplating turning my back on The Cambridge Diet once and for all. I'm stuck in this rut of binging on all the foods I've missed while dieting and then feeling depressed and guilty then doing the diet all over again until I've undone the damage but never really tackling the remaining 3 stone I need to lose!

My plan is to:

Have 1 exante shake for breakfast and 1 exante shake for lunch and then have my dinner of something like Brown Rice/Pasta with Tuna/Chicken/Turkey and a side of vegetables with some fruit afterwards if I'm still hungry. I've worked this out to be still under 600 calories, so still obviously a large calorie deficit.

I appreciate I wouldn't be in ketosis but would this way of dieting be considered unsafe at all? Do you see any obvious issues that I'm overlooking?

I know that this way probably doesn't follow any of the guidelines but its the only way I can see myself balancing a good diet with a fast weight loss.

Any thoughts, good or bad welcomed

I think that you would have to be careful as you might not be getting all the nutrients you need, if you find that way easier would slimfast not be a better option, slimfast morning then lunch and a small dinner?

It is really unsafe to only have 2 of your 3 packs a day, you will make yourself ill if you do that.
You either need to have 3 packs a day. Or 3 packs a day and a meal.

Back